Mafia Game 7 sign up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly I don't want to read through posts after posts to see who's joining <_<

this way things will be simpler.

Last edited:
『Yeah...』

『Note to self: MUST make Nadeko Medusa set...』

I shall continue recruiting more people.

I even made a banner to support the cause. >w<

I won't post anything else unless it's significant to reduce the number of posts.

Best of luck Master KOS-MOS.

dfQqYVD.png

『Nah, you can just ignore Selvaria here and spam as much as you like ^_^ I'll try to check if anyone says they wanna join and mention Selvaria if he wasn't already from now on...』

『And that banner is a bit too cute for what I'm going to cause in this MG...:evillaugh:

『Hmmmm... Maybe I should make my own MG banner...』

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Lol another banner xD Hmm... where would i possibly fit all these..~ Ahh well why not just shove them all on the siggy if possible...~

How about getting rid of the thief game banner you left alone for month..... >.>

Well i am planning on ending it somehow... Actually i wanted to end it for a certain event but then i didnt manage to finish retyping the stuff in time x.x

But im making a family tree and writing a story for rp and a story for [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; if he would move already? :goodtea: And then theres also the painting and the drawings and school and the porfolio is going to be due oh darnitall @_@ /me needs to get busy...

I have no idea?~ /me swirls mustard around on slayn's head and adds a bun for a hat~ :runhappy:

Hmm... what else then...~ :runhappy: /me get slayn to put on a coat made from banana peels and radish slippers before shoving him into a pumpkin carriage to his new giant peach house~

/me wonders why Samye wastes the food as he sharpens his knife for a hunt...

I'm getting hungry from all this talk......

I would have use your sig Renano, if I wasn't already filled up with my umh.....less cute one ~

Plus I might inadvertently end up recruiting ppl to SAO instead ^^ There was a 50% chance of it already happening to me.

Hmm im just going fully with advertisement of the games and whatnot xD

/me gets an unsharpener and unsharpens sova's knives :breakin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls