Best performance in game by... (vote for someone beside yourself, please)

• Ecchi Priest (Musangbeku)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Fear

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nawi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hinode

• Samye

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Kimovis

• Infamous

• Nanashi

• Kacta

• Bloodhorn

• Eien

• Sin

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Nazaka

• Baal

• Zoa

• Ogikumo

• ImEsAu

• The Mad God ;p

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Kill... I will kill him if he doesn't explain his reasons to me... Well, I guess its time to send away PMs...

Damn... 20 minutes only for 2 PMs... That story was long...

Nooo... not again... Why can't you people keep your inboxes clean!?

Last edited:
HAHAHHAHAHA!!
Messages cap at 25, message per hour only 6.
The little evils of this site that really got my blood boiling.

In short, I became by Hinode defeated...?! That don't believe...:eathead: I'll kill him.

Night Phase ends!
A random villager was walking around the village when he suddenly stumbled upon a strange barrel that stood right in the middle of the village... He tried opening it, but the lid was closed very tightly... The barrel wasn't light but not so heavy too... While he was trying to open it a lot of villagers gathered to the commotion. When a few of them tried to open lid together they were finally able to open the barrel. Inside was... Body... And not a simple body but that of loli... It was Infamous... They checked the pulse, heartbeat and other things and realized... The loli was dead... And so villagers decided to bury the loli...
Day Phase begins!

What day was this again? 6th?

1) [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] ;
2) [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;
3) [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ;
4) [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;
5) [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;
6) [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ;
7) [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;
8) [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;
9) [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] ;
10) [MENTION=27460]Bloodhorn[/MENTION] ;
11) [MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION] ;
12) [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ;
13) [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ;
16) [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] ;
17) [MENTION=11241]ImEsAu[/MENTION] ;

Well finally day phase... Well who vote I then...? Hmm... In a hour coming back....:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Hmm, I don't remember that we Shikis planned to kill you :/ Oh well. Sorry, Infamous- chan. :sowwy:

MadSova[/MENTION];...]I vote Hinode.

i'm not dead so i vote for hinode :objection:. the government rebuilt me for the sole purpose of destroying shiki, and shiki related people, toys, and accessories

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; Am I allowed to vote for Infamous just to make sure that he's dead?

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Aww :/ Except that you actually can't vote :runhappy: At least if you actually are dead. I'm getting confused now :/

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Okay then :/ Want to support the Shikis? You're welcome to donate money to us so we can teach the new Shikis :goodtea:

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Well, just remember that I wasn't a part of your death. I didn't know anything about that :/

you were the main cause of my death, for i was not murdered. i died from the stress i recieved from your betrayal!!!

you were the main cause of my death, for i was not murdered. i died from the stress i recieved from your betrayal!!!

Well, it isn't my fault that I became a Shiki on the first phase in the entire game :goodtea: And I thought that it only was a single Shiki at the start of the game so I joined them instead of becoming a Civ Jinrou :runhappy: Even though I wanted revenge for that :/ Sovvie also told me that he didn't allow betrayal between Shikis so I wasn't allowed to Power Attack our leader :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.