Best performance in game by... (vote for someone beside yourself, please)

• Ecchi Priest (Musangbeku)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Fear

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nawi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hinode

• Samye

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Kimovis

• Infamous

• Nanashi

• Kacta

• Bloodhorn

• Eien

• Sin

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Nazaka

• Baal

• Zoa

• Ogikumo

• ImEsAu

• The Mad God ;p

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they kinda go a little bit too long. like i said should go by 24hrs if you dont vote then too bad so sad

The night phases are long since there are alot of actions to do during the night phase. Shikis have to answer the Doc or the Priest, Civs have to answer the Doc or the Priest, Shikis have to decide what they should do and that depends on how many Shikis there are.

Yeah, I can see that. According to me the day phase should be alot shorter than the night one. Main reason to that is that day phase involves ONE action while night phases involves a huge ammount of actions which also is based on how often people can PM each others. For example: If Sammie invites me to the Doc when I've gone to sleep for 5 mins ago. Then the night phase extends itself up to 8 hours depending on how long I sleep since he needs an answer.

Yep, I've already decided my night action. So it's waiting time for me as well.

Maybe in the next MG they should put
"please try your best to be active"
on the first page...

Well, I guess that it would be a good idéa. But people got different times as well. Some sleeps when others are awake and that ruins the time limit when these kind of nightly activities exist.

Hell, I've waited too long. Phase Change in an hour. If someone didn't get to do an action its their problem...

Is it against the rules to ask if it's Shiki related or Civ related actions? :reallyconfused:

24 hours might not be always enough. Example.
0:00 I do phase change. 0:00-12:00 civ that will be invited to clinic is online, 16:00 Doctor invites that person...

There are also people who ignore my PMs about their invitation even after I send them 2 PMs which really irritates me... Which is currently happening btw...

Yeah why not do that?

"players who are not active (only to receive & reply to host's pm / choose action) for 2 days are going to be modkilled"

Days of the game + That... human posts here but doesn't reply to PMs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.