[LPW #90] Yayyy! It's Summer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't understand west logic, like superbowl

Please use American logic instead while pointing to American Football. Hello Mr.T :cheering:

Let me guess: you can't get something good from football (soccer)?

Please use American logic instead while pointing to American Football. Hello Mr.T :cheering:

American football is a lot more fun to play, and watch then soccer

Don't most european like superbowl also?

I definitely don't
My dislike of football is further worsen by the fact that my classmates talk about fucking "bla bla bla asswipe referee", "bla bla bla cr7", "bla bla bla t-shirt" all day long
Fuck the referee, the cr7, the t-shirt

I definitely don't
My dislike of football is further worsen by the fact that my classmates talk about fucking "bla bla bla asswipe referee", "bla bla bla cr7", "bla bla bla t-shirt" all day long

Yes, fuck the ref and the wrong Ronaldo. Most debated topics I guess. But I'm more into things like statistics and so on, that's what we can discuss, not only some players or the refs... Mostly the refs making 1-2 wrong decisions (they're still human!) and everyone can't see the other 100 right decisions. So a discussion isn't worthy when they all bounce on one decision. That's the spirit of football along all the fair play, mistakes giving the sport a decent flavour :cheering:

Well, first the time (night) and second a half million people watched the final and here living over 80 million... so I would say it's a sport like volleyball or baseball here. I guess (please tell me when I'm wrong) but in Germany and/or Central Europe football/soccer is the sport #1 :/

I only find American Football interesting when I read Eyeshield21 :casserole:

/me throwing choco cookies for everyone

I definitely don't

American football is really strictly a American sport. Most Europeans I talked to don't know how the game is played. I love watching football cause it's a fast paced sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/