[LPW #90] Yayyy! It's Summer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me replaces ball with Frank's head which will be used in Soccer from now on. /

/me donates cookie to cookie monster and watches as he debates whether to eat a veggie or the cookie =/

Later people. Have to get a few things at Wal-Mart while it's still early in the morning. If I go later to many people will be in the store and I'll be stuck there for a eternity :(

American football is really strictly a American sport. Most Europeans I talked to don't know how the game is played. I love watching football cause it's a fast paced sport.

I could've seen such sports in a different light
But the "disease" has spread way too far w

Yes, fuck the ref and the wrong Ronaldo. Most debated topics I guess. But I'm more into things like statistics and so on, that's what we can discuss, not only some players or the refs... Mostly the refs making 1-2 wrong decisions (they're still human!) and everyone can't see the other 100 right decisions. So a discussion isn't worthy when they all bounce on one decision. That's the spirit of football along all the fair play, mistakes giving the sport a decent flavour :cheering:

Well, first the time (night) and second a half million people watched the final and here living over 80 million... so I would say it's a sport like volleyball or baseball here. I guess (please tell me when I'm wrong) but in Germany and/or Central Europe football/soccer is the sport #1 :/

Those debate, whether or not a referee is biased to one team

I guess football is the most famous sport there in europe, I mean most famous players are from that continent
Which I hate, because my classmates

Just take over your school and everyone will shut up as you want. /

Hello Dream.

Hey you two

Because your classmates what Nazaka, don't just cut off in the middle of the sentence.

『Never liked sports at all~:runhappy:

『Yo everyone and I'm off playing AC4 now that I completed Remember Me... So much stuff on the list that I missed while playing FFXIV...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~