[LPW #65] Ehh~!? Why do I have to?? Okay Fine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
right? normal scenario, guy is walking along, girl runs up and jumps on him hugging him, dude is like WTF?! ^.^

It never really happens to me in real life, because if a situation like that starts to bud, I evade. :P

it happened to me once. i wasn't expecting it at all. it was kinda awkward because she was just dangling off of me lol

it happened to me once and i was totally oblivious to it haha, i had saved my friend in their opinion big time, and they randomly hugged me... i was like ummm... whats going on? i wish i wasn't oblivious back then... might have landed a girlfriend >.<

yo dark, and nothing much im just regretting being oblivious to a lot of things now... honestly if you compared me to an anime character, you'd probably get a 90% match haha

well, i now live by "take it as it comes" ever since i started living by it ive been really calm and relaxed, it suits me now XD

and yo monj

zad> It really depends on type of a person you are. Not everyone can do that. But people often call me the most relaxed person they have ever seen. It is cause Im also oblivius about things...

How are you peeps doing anyway? I need some anime rec baaadly.... http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Monjster That is my mal

funny, thats the same as me, i used to get angry really easily, then i changed by time i was in my last year in high school i was told "i cant see you ever being angry" my only reply was "it's better you don't" apparently i was really scary back in them days, but hey ho whats done is done cant change it =D.

Shounen is not really my thing, but thanks anyway, I'll maybe give it a shot later, as I found two titles in the mean time Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei and El Cazador de la Bruja

So Ill be off to bed, good night

good night, but school rumble is really funny, you should give it a go at least XD, but its up to you not like ill camp out in front of your door haha

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] ;Do you mean shounen or shoujo?

Anyways, Yojouhan was seriously good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + Special Disc + OST + NoDVD

Please re-upload this.
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey, could you re-upload RJ01063625? Thanks, appreciate it.
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!