[LPW#53!] Do I Need to Make a Title :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Etrian Odyssey II instead :3 I wonder if I got Etrian Odyssey III as well :/

Hmm i know some pretty pure people ;p

One big even could possible do as much as a chain of small events but i suppose it might be easier to heal from if something much better happened...

Bad events are how most famous yanderes are made.

I just hope there is a dynamic change to a character in this story that will stay it's what I will try to make happen, but they like NOPE not going to let you and then I will cry. Preferably I like the bad and good changes but I prefer bad first. Also all the build up to the change of Tsubaki was all wasted, but I have enjoyed the story, still disappointed sadly.

No human can judge a human heart so what may seem pure could not be.

I'm talking about the VN Heart on a G-string. Also general innocence in ANIWORLD.

well there are some lasting affects for the characters, but not as severe as you seem to want them. the closest you can get to that is the bad ends. they get really dark

Hmm lets just say some people really are quite pure ;p Though they will eventually get less so at some point~

And I thought that it was something serious :donefor:

Anyways, I'm off to school. See you all :bye:

death? i can't remember if tsubaki dies in her bad end.... the other ones though.... at the very least i can tell you that they might as well be dead....

bye hinode :bye:

Bye Hinode!

Well no one can stay innocent.

Well don't tell me too much but I assume the character can be killed by the father more so than the girls correct?

'Aight legit reason, just seemed that whole last part with changed Tsubaki useless. Hopefully it becomes eventually bad for the dude in the future.

I don't want to make you gay, I was proving that you are a bit gay & trying to prevent you to be more gayer than that

(please know that this is just a joke)

hello my dear [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; sorry but I just passing by, well my real life really harsh these times :XD:

well I wish you all good luck !

haha i wasn't saying i was gay, i was talking about your devotion to make me one of them lol

and beku that was rude. you even started a conversation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.