[LPW#53!] Do I Need to Make a Title :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi [MENTION=28672]beku[/MENTION] :hi: are you actually gonna stay this time, or is it another passing by post? :dontleave:

Last edited:
yeah, i know how that is... i have 7? papers i still have to do by the end of the semester

Well she was borked now she's fixed =/Little disappointing but still feeling pretty good.
Infamous You've played the game heart on a G-string, can people get broken again?

who's borked? and what's borked?

what do you mean broken again? everytime someone in the VN gets truly broken, it's a bad ending. there's people who start getting broken, but never completely get broken down

Dang I like the changing dynamic her name is Miwa Tsubaki. Can she stay, not the stereotypical character?

Dang I like the changing dynamic her name is Miwa Tsubaki. Can she stay, not the stereotypical character?

nah, once you get past their chapter, they rarely show up anymore. she doesn't stay broken the way she was, but she does become the same optimist, but she lost some of her innocence

I HATE STEREOTYPES Sorry. Just so annoying. Thanks infamous, I knows it's a lesson for him, but still.... ARGH

i love stereotypes!!! they're like 80% of what i joke about lol. and i didn't like broken tsubaki. that actually got me to stop playing the game for a couple months

ARGH....! So sad.... I like reality hitting like a truck. Control is kinda cool too. Also it wasn't she wasn't broke she just had emotional issues. I used borked 'cause I liked it.

nah what i didn't like was her innocence being forcefully taken away. to see someone so happy turned into an angry person seems wrong. there are enough mean and cynical people in the world, & not nearly enough cheery people

This is ANIWORLD too much innocence loses the humanity I like human characters =/

Changed my mind, I'll play Platinum. I just remembered that Giratina is in it :3

But a stereotype innocence isn't a person it's an ideology and too much is just overkill. I'm never going to have conflict, is so boring.

But a stereotype innocence isn't a person it's an ideology and to much is just overkill. I'm never going to have conflict, is so boring.

i don't mind if someone isn't an innocent person, that's completely fine to me. but if there is an innocent person, i don't like seeing it being taken away. even any ordinary type of person, breaking them is horrible

breaking people's heart sounds cruel

breaking someone is the cruelest thing that can be done to a person. a person who's broken doesn't have hope, & they don't care at all as to what will happen

But someone will take it away be it anything, but this is ANIWORLD! So much innocence is just not a human and therefore the reader is not relating to the character. Well this reader, cause after all no one is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!