[LPW #46] Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly want this so-called end of world to happen, so that all people I want eliminated would be eliminated.

Hmm maybe I'll let them eat eva first? =\

いいえ いいえ~ I taste bad, I'm all bones. But Sammy on the otherhand-- he taste mighty fine to a zombie because he is the reincarnation of darkness itself. /me nods to self.

I know the feeling Frank, I wanted something to happen too but knew it wouldn't. ;^;

Hellos saint~ Talking about the end of the world :goodtea: Frank's zombies are trying to eat peoples~

Ah.. quite a pleasant topic you have here....
World's end huh.. :goodtea: Sounds..... **** to me...

Gonna eat some dinner...

Well.... It the 21st already so is anything gonna happen???? I saw it on the news that peoples stack up on foods cuz of it....

I suspect the humans have locked themselves in that supermarket. It is their last stand against those braincraving zombiez.

Yea and for disrespecting the belief of the end of the world from their calender.....

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Mayan unique unit should be zombie and not plumed archer =\

Night Sammy.....

The mayan gonna get rid of Frank cuz he didn't end the world for them......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down