[LPW #46] Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me throws the end of the world at Samy's head. off to dream about imoutos and osananajimis~

I have recently discovered that shiki is the very first person who propagandized this end of world nonsense. He is to blame for instilling fear into everyone in the world. =\

a few things of the day~

Something a teacher of mine said:
ways you know you are raising your child right: today a Bieber song came on the radio, she got angry and afraid, ran to me and demanded I cut it off. That's my girl, right there!

There's 2 ways to look at this picture~

481547_449156921817456_1383030762_n.jpg

annnnnd a weird video that somehow got popular x-x they made a music video out of it too.

hmm those Mayans maybe thought that creating calendar more than 2012 wasn't that useful for them

Deca.... >_<
How are you? Enjoying holiday I see...

Anyone here?

Last edited:
12/21/12 was just the start of something to happen that will end the world! It wont be just sudden so give it time. /me crosses his arms while nodding to himself.

http://www.terriblefate.com/ Anyway, I watched this clock for a few days and when it finally ended today the guy who made it released his free remixed songs to Majora's Mask, (you can pay $.50 as well). So all you zelda fans should download it! Its really quite good.

I think your zombies need a little Sammy to munch on to make them big and strong Franky. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.