[LPW #46] Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i am disappointed. :/

i wanted the world to end miserably with the death of humanity. well~~~

I am equally disappointed. Why don't you stop being a thorn in my side and join me in destroying those buffoons? =\

/me joins Frank in slaying Slayn321 at least..

/me throws green snowball of lurker-death at Slayn

DIE!! For doing nothing to prevent the uneventful-ness of this day! At least throw some molotov-sheep-plushies at people.. :/

You are neither Hakumen-san, yo! .. nor are you a protoss... just die already, you SCV!

Who said I was them.... I don't exist.... It all an illusion..... This username don't exist.... It an error on the sever....

Good that Frank understands.

EDIT: illusion and and error on server, mmh.. that is enough existence for me to erase.

:goodtea:

Last edited:
No need for that.... I'm might go on a long haitus playing all my backlog games during the season holidays.....

One would have to be a complete imbecile to believe in this nonsensical end of world. It would make my life much less unpleasant if the world really ended. =\

/me plans to kill the world himself

all of you go away. it's too early for the apocalypse. where's my scifi last stand vs aliens? starfleet battles? eroero holo decks fffff at least let me plug my brain into the internet.

plug my brain into the internet

^the day that will be possible, will be the day that i pay all my 2D friends a visit. kekekeke~*

sci-fi last stand = i will be up in a battle cruiser

/me shall help Frank with his plan.

Hello Decal...~!

...How I see, you've, too survived the disaster, great gratulation...:goodtea:~>

...And again nice video/music...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.