[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't completed it yet, so i can't say for certain, but from the gameplay i've done so far, they've taken the old format of persona, and made it much better. and the way you can capture persona has made it more fun to collect them. also, i like how the shadows aren't just blobs on the floor. it wasn't something i neccessarily wanted them to change, but it's been improved. only thing i hate, is it's game over if the protag falls. i feel like i'm always worrying if he's gonna die

Have you played any of the Shin Megami Tensei titles? As you know Persona is just a spin-off of SMT so if you like this style better (it IS better BTW) then you should try SMT IV Apocalypse on 3DS as the SMT games use that format as well. Which is why Persona 1&2 used it too. Main difference is SMT is more about collecting the demons. Which is why they have way more then Persona. Persona is more about the story and have much less Personas to fuse and collect.

Was hoping they would bring Mermaid over from SMT as a Persona but no such luck :(

Mermaid-SMT-IV-F.png

Last edited:
Have you played any of the Shin Megami Tensei titles? As you know Persona is just a spin-off of SMT so if you like this style better (it IS better BTW) then you should try SMT IV Apocalypse on 3DS as the SMT games use that format as well. Which is why Persona 1&2 used it too. Main difference is SMT is more about collecting the demons. Which is why they have way more then Persona. Persona is more about the story and have much less Personas to fuse and collect.

i've looked into it before. maybe someday. i've played 40 hours of P5 so far :runhappy: it's gonna take a few playthroughs. i'm saving the kawakami social link until ng+ when i have extra money. maybe i'll have more then 1 romance in ng+ and see what happens :gotidea: there's a lot more incentive to build social links now imo. you get a lot more helpful skills than before.

on a side note, i wish it'd let me take screenshots. i would have loved to get that ann image from the "all out" animation

i've looked into it before. maybe someday. i've played 40 hours of P5 so far :runhappy: it's gonna take a few playthroughs. i'm saving the kawakami social link until ng+ when i have extra money. maybe i'll have more then 1 romance in ng+ and see what happens :gotidea: there's a lot more incentive to build social links now imo. you get a lot more helpful skills than before.

on a side note, i wish it'd let me take screenshots. i would have loved to get that ann image from the "all out" animation

In comparing P5 and P4 I like everything about P5 better expect one crucial thing. The main cast. I like the cast of P4 better then P5, other that that can't complain.

Yeah, I wanted to screenshot that too. Sucks it's disabled.

I'm in the museum palace atm.

:EDIT: From your avatar are you currently re-watching DBZ?

In comparing P5 and P4 I like everything about P5 better expect one crucial thing. The main cast. I like the cast of P4 better then P5, other that that can't complain.

Yeah, I wanted to screenshot that too. Sucks it's disabled.

I'm in the museum palace atm.

:EDIT: From your avatar are you currently re-watching DBZ?

i'm 2 ahead of you. the museum was fun. i always try to finish the infiltration in 2 days. that way i have plenty of spare time

when i first changed my avy, i was in the middle of DBZ. since then, i completed it, and Dragon Ball as well

Last edited:
i'm 2 ahead of you. the museum was fun. i always try to finish the infiltration in 2 days. that way i have plenty of spare time

when i first changed my avy, i was in the middle of DBZ. since then, i completed it, and Dragon Ball as well

Do you have the entire party yet? Or still missing people? One thing I don't like is that the palaces collapse when you finish them and you can't return.

Nice. I've watched those as well. I tried watching Super but for whatever reason couldn't get into it so I dropped it.

/me tackles [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];

:runhappy:

Do you have the entire party yet? Or still missing people? One thing I don't like is that the palaces collapse when you finish them and you can't return.

Nice. I've watched those as well. I tried watching Super but for whatever reason couldn't get into it so I dropped it.

i don't think i do. i dunno (-_-)

i thought the same thing at first about the palaces, but it makes sense, with the story. and there's mementos, so i'm not too upset about it. (i keep thinking about mentos though =/)

i didn't realize the first 2 seasons were the movies.that was kinda disappointing, but i have no problem with super

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; ..................otomate:megane_stare:
cg2.jpg

good job CG chooser (this was on their website lol), i can imagine satoi-sensei's face while drawing this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.