Status
Not open for further replies.
/me kisses lips ♥
7b6bcebde7ae8b9ed371bba0cf53394b.jpg

Oh kisses!
/me returns kiss ♥
64e2e389fbfcb50a080c2aac697b0732.jpg

Well, it lies somehow in your business that: Multitask skill...xD

And ah, I see... You searching after some inspiration in DeviantArt, it's a good way for^_^

Plus, it's the right brain and left brain thingy...creative vs analytic. I always feel this need be creative, especially when I've been doing too much analysis work.

Yes, DeviantArt has inspired me a lot, plus talking to Mon (Strawberry) has helped me too.

Plus, it's the right brain and left brain thingy...creative vs analytic. I always feel this need be creative, especially when I've been doing too much analysis work.

Yes, DeviantArt has inspired me a lot, plus talking to Mon (Strawberry) has helped me too.

Ideed. If you suddenly too much numbers seeing on your several monitors, then you're imagine them as a colour explosion, where you them just in proper wise the colours manage have, like at PS...xD

Ah, I see... Then you can be very thankfully at him for it^_^

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; so, which messenger should i kill first :puniko_angry:

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];
/me is an angel and shouldn't be killed in anyway!
521097.png;compress=true

Last edited:
B-b-but... I didnt... I......... poor fishies... :akazukin_down:

It would be nicer to laugh than cry :miku_tehee:

You know a food delivery boy named robin? :kurochan_wut:

Do they want to regain consciousness though... :lapi_down:

Cheer up samy onii!/me quits mutating fishes :lapi_peaceful:

/me gives a clown-like laugh :rr_really:

In batman's mansion :mini_wut:

They would really like some sweet revenge :evillaugh:

W-wha, so tight!/me struggles :nekopara_blush:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION];
i tell you he's toma's real life edition omg:shinonome_blush:

:alice_really:

we became a ship imouto :alice_waai:

Ah...my sweetheart, that must be tough for you :sigh: but don't let it bother you, you deserve the best and being happy so❤ now now let onee-chan hug you~ /me hugs warmly~
tumblr_mkkz96H9gM1sn5oo4o1_500.gif

On the other side take a look at me I'm 24 lol, just imagine about my friend circle for a second..:wasclose::wasclose: but I'm glad that we met somehow, you understand me more than anyone else, and how are you always so darn cute*sigh* it makes me want to hug you tight all the time!

Ah Toma;; :wasclose: you're right again;; :wasclose: I'm glad to have a careful sister like you<3 :nekopara_hug:

Well before all that memory cards, just focus on getting the vita first lol xD

Aww❤ I love you too my sweetie❤

We're always being shipped :samuraihero:

Thank you sweetheart /me hugs back tightly :bigeyes:
Nee-chan sure has a nice circle of friends :fulfilled: I wish I were, I will be once I understand all about nee-chan (sounds like a stalker ><)
Hugging me all the time?I want to pinch your cheeks and squeeze nee-chan though <3

That will be my biggest plan this year :casserole: no intention of buying second-handed one, for I'm a person of perfection buahahahaha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US