[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening people!

I've tried some other places before my current job yet sadly. None of those were hiring plus I'm trying to save as much money as possible if I had something like in S.F it'd be way more money just getting up and back down here where I live since I don't drive.

Man, your situation is more twisted as expected... Hmm... Lucy, it's a shame that I not a big help was, where then sorry. But I hope, and I hope it really! That you the way so soon how possible in a good dircetion turns, that you again better will with the situation, please don't give up! Show your fighter soul!

Edit: [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; - I did the project started, I'll probably already in 1~2 day(s) done with.

Ah, and what for items? PVC-figures? Games?...:goodtea:

games mostly and electronics

i have some pvc's two pre-ordered may get one but canceling other one, too expensive (its about 275 from the swords and wizards collection)

also going to try to find jeanne one for cheaper then what its worth right now.

games mostly and electronics

i have some pvc's two pre-ordered may get one but canceling other one, too expensive (its about 275 from the swords and wizards collection)

also going to try to find jeanne one for cheaper then what its worth right now.
Hmm... Like the new PlayStation VR device?

And Jeanne is OK, what are the other...?:goodtea:

Hmm... Like the new PlayStation VR device?

And Jeanne is OK, what are the other...?:goodtea:

yeah i have the vr ordered ( cancelling it though, not worth it right now)

i have the ffxv ultimate edition pre-ordered. ( keeping it for now)

i have emilia from re-zero but debating about her.

yeah i have the vr ordered ( cancelling it though, not worth it right now)

i have the ffxv ultimate edition pre-ordered. ( keeping it for now)

i have emilia from re-zero but debating about her.

I see, you don't want with a "child sick"...xD

And nice, keep Emilia for sure^_^

Edit: Am' AFK, WE SEE US!

I see, you don't want with a "child sick"...xD

And nice, keep Emilia for sure^_^

Edit: Am' AFK, WE SEE US!

well since the medicom jeanne d'arc figure is too expensive now, got a animeplex limited edition chara form jeanne d'arc figure

5583645.png

Evening people!

Man, your situation is more twisted as expected... Hmm... Lucy, it's a shame that I not a big help was, where then sorry. But I hope, and I hope it really! That you the way so soon how possible in a good dircetion turns, that you again better will with the situation, please don't give up! Show your fighter soul!

Edit: [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; - I did the project started, I'll probably already in 1~2 day(s) done with.

I haven't given up, hopefully in a couple months things will change for the better and both. My bro and I will be out of this horrible mess.

Am'back...
well since the medicom jeanne d'arc figure is too expensive now, got a animeplex limited edition chara form jeanne d'arc figure
Hmm... Well, usually after a half year so (after the first release of the figure) are the prices about 30~40% less...
I haven't given up, hopefully in a couple months things will change for the better and both. My bro and I will be out of this horrible mess.
I pray for that, even if I'm not a religious person...

Hi Samy and Decal... Hmm... Bad timing now... Bye and g'night all...:dead:

I prefer to eat things that aren't infested with parasites...

The Congressional Lunch Room?

Oh wait, you said "things." I was thinking of eating at places that are infested with parasites.

Only so many Congressmen are allowed to eat there at one time. They even have a sign up that says "Parasites, the maxim capacity." :evillaugh:

Am'back...

Hmm... Well, usually after a half year so (after the first release of the figure) are the prices about 30~40% less...

I pray for that, even if I'm not a religious person...

Now no becoming the Pope you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.