[LPW #131] A Sexy Halloween!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you should look around at ASF, it's everywhere...xD

Lol, jk... And, I see... Well, I hope that with you all okay is nevertheless... And at me... Well, I'm so far fine I think: Did just some renders finished (and posted here), eaten lunch and now relaxing in ASF and with an anime...:goodtea:

Edit: Sorry K-chan, I no big help was...:sowwy:

Edit2: Welcome Unown-kun!

well im kinda stupid and don't have a lot of time, anyway you can show me one of those missing posters? yeah im trying to get better :) well im glad you seem to be good at least, I see nazaka is gone :(

well im kinda stupid and don't have a lot of time, anyway you can show me one of those missing posters? yeah im trying to get better :) well im glad you seem to be good at least, I see nazaka is gone :(

Lol, no insults here - even yourself not... And the posters was just a joke before, not seriously meant...xD

Well, I trying somehow the things in an positive light to see, even if sometimes hard is to endure...:goodtea:

And Naza... Well, about 1 year ago is he - dunno why in pissed off way - disappeared out of the forum...>_>

Lol, no insults here - even yourself not... And the posters was just a joke before, not seriously meant...xD

Well, I trying somehow the things in an positive light to see, even if sometimes hard is to endure...:goodtea:

And Naza... Well, about 1 year ago is he - dunno why in pissed off way - disappeared out of the forum...>_>

awww and I was hoping to see them :(

hey I told hinode my year, its very hard but just keep trying trust me man, after this year, its the worst ive had

I heard he had credit card issues

I saw that, ive heard of some bad things ive talk to a few on Skype before I came back here, and good to see you again infa, miss me?

some bad things?

i wasn't sure if i was ever gonna see you again to be honest. it's always nice to see old regulars come back

awww and I was hoping to see them :(

hey I told hinode my year, its very hard but just keep trying trust me man, after this year, its the worst ive had

I heard he had credit card issues
At next time maybe...xD

Aaa... Really...>_>???
I found it :goodtea: ,ou unown is here?! doko doko :bigeyes:
Well, he seems gone to be, because I had shortly from him an Like get in the render gallery thread...>_>

some bad things?

i wasn't sure if i was ever gonna see you again to be honest. it's always nice to see old regulars come back

yeah after 2013, I came on here and there on 2014 but I was a bit lost, then this year went to hell and I just now felt like coming back..

yeah I heard he was angry a lot, stressed, thinking of suicide and had some debt

Well, myself as well, I like some old "allies" from the past again see - it'd nice if the whole "family" returning would - e.g. like Decal, Gwee, Neko etc....:goodtea:

But suicide...? Well, I felt that he somehow stressed sounded has, but that...>_>

I keep getting my arse handed to me on disgaea 4.
Stupid enemies shouldn't hurt me, but they do....

What. Fear must be confusing people. I'm just doing fine myself although it's going forward rather slow. How's it going yourself?

Hinode!!! :runhappy:

it can't be a coincidence that you and fear show up on the same day :reallyconfused:

i'm not doing too bad. good to see you again

Cant think of anything =-=

lazy-anime-girl.gif

Hinode!!! :runhappy:

it can't be a coincidence that you and fear show up on the same day :reallyconfused:

i'm not doing too bad. good to see you again

Herro :3

Well, I know where Fear has been at least although T-Elos was the one who brought me here today. It's all magic!

Sounds good! Thanks and same to you! It was quite a long time ago I poked this place :c

Sleep bids me her company,
so off I go meet her at the door.

byes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D