[LPW #131] A Sexy Halloween!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, FUCK!!! Is this a family reunion day, or what...? Welcome back you also, Hino...!!!:runhappy:

going on a meeting ugh again >.>

tumblr_mhihcvCR061rksv4mo1_500.gif

aww that's nice to know

ive had a rough year really been getting sick, bad gf (like really bad on how she treated me), and I had a few back and shoulder injuries.

how are you?

Finished University, got a job, bought a car. My life has no dramas for some reason.

Thanks! Was quite a while ago, Shi! Is everything alright with you?

Lol, not to thanking...xD And with me so far fine I think, I browsing through just and stuff... And you, what's up with my friend of the north...?:goodtea:

/me tries K-chan to relax...
Rikka.gif

Lol, not to thanking...xD And with me so far fine I think, I browsing through just and stuff... And you, what's up with my friend of the north...?:goodtea:

Nice! Keep on staying well ^^ I'm fine here, just waiting for our inevitable fate. Winter is coming after all... Before October appeared we had like 20 degrees during the day and it was awesome. Suddenly it dropped to like 5 degrees during the day :c
Apparently the train company got warned that there will be lots of snow later so maybe they're more prepared now. Winters combined with trains here are like constant problems and you'll never reach your destination. I feel sorry for those people who have to take it to work x3

I'm fine here, just waiting for our inevitable fate. Winter is coming after all... Before October appeared we had like 20 degrees during the day and it was awesome. Suddenly it dropped to like 5 degrees during the day :c
Apparently the train company got warned that there will be lots of snow later so maybe they're more prepared now. Winters combined with trains here are like constant problems and you'll never reach your destination. I feel sorry for those people who have to take it to work x3

Ah, I see... Well, about 1000 km from Sweden direction south (Hungary), is it that same currently: Before weekend came was more like spring than fall, but now is it a wet-cold weather outside... Well, yeah... The winter it's coming...>_>

Not really that much progress, I just moved from one state of life to another.

Going from not being able to support yourself and living with your parents to having a job and living by yourself is a huge step. Unless I'm alone with that feeling :c

I'll be off now need to watch some anime and cure my boredom:goodtea:

/me gives a cookie for Shi before she leaves ...its a heart shaped one

Going from not being able to support yourself and living with your parents to having a job and living by yourself is a huge step. Unless I'm alone with that feeling :c

Oh, I still live at home, too expensive to move out as I don't have savings because of going to university.

Hmm... Just about 2 1/2 months until we're again in the future...:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US