[LPW #126] Come, Join us, along with our friends and neighbors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well let me see them please i always love seeing them many times i get inspired by them ^^

well 1 step at time is good starting point even if it takes a month 1st step comes from 1 mark ^^ and so on ^^ ether way no need rush just feel good about it and off you go^^

well i have a good custom computer, but it's connected to my tv, and i have a desk, but i don't want to set it up until i move

well how ever long it takes just remember someone here in A-S wants see it ^^

What!? No!! It cut off right as it was building to the climax!!!

Man, the new movie for LWA was so good too. Hope Trigger gets on fixing this soon (I imagine they are panicking right about now).

Bleh, now I have to wait. :(

Edit: okays. Dey's fixing it. Now I just have to wait a bit. =u=

Second ep/movie of Little Witch Academia. There's a screening at some event, and an internet screening for kickstarter backers today, but it appears they are having some troubles.

They uploaded a video that cut out after a while, then took it down and put up another version, but then that one went down right away too...

Good night at Magic tonight. Drafted a white/black/red deck. Finished 3rd of 14.

How annoying, the final episode of Kekkai Sensen - Blood Blockade Battlefront has been postponed again (from last weekend and then this weekend,) with no new date announced yet.

The story, as I understand it, is that the episode runs over 30 minutes, so they are having trouble finding a slot in the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload