[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well they're on the last route, and if you check their translation page, the do make progress everyday, so i'm thinking just a month or two

A month or two? I hope while waiting you're playing something else...

Alive it seems o.o Still vacation so lazing about xD How are you?~

Well, good that you're alive. Vacation for another two weeks, right?
I'm doing better. Everyone from work is returning from their holiday/vacation, so my calendar is completely booked. Thank you for asking.

Well, good that you're alive. Vacation for another two weeks, right?
I'm doing better. Everyone from work is returning from their holiday/vacation, so my calendar is completely booked. Thank you for asking.

I think o.o I should check =w= Ahh... busy times ahead.. Came back from vacation on new years x3

I think o.o I should check =w= Ahh... busy times ahead.. Came back from vacation on new years x3

Yeah, this week was the first full week of when everyone returned from vacation/holiday which means the meetings they should have set up late December are now being set-up for the next three weeks. :puniko_sigh:

Oh, well...keeps me busy (unless I get bored listening). ^^

Do you preregister your classes or do you just go as a walk-in and hope you get the class?

Yeah, this week was the first full week of when everyone returned from vacation/holiday which means the meetings they should have set up late December are now being set-up for the next three weeks. :puniko_sigh:

Oh, well...keeps me busy (unless I get bored listening). ^^

Do you preregister your classes or do you just go as a walk-in and hope you get the class?

Lol xD that sounds a bit harsh... procrastination...~
Hmm... and you connect with video call? Could mess with stuff if you dont ;p

I preregistered everything this time~ Was late about 4 days from when i could register and already missed one @_@ Walk in... is troublesome... cant be sure and some classes are just going to be full no matter what =/

Lol xD that sounds a bit harsh... procrastination...~
Hmm... and you connect with video call? Could mess with stuff if you dont ;p

I preregistered everything this time~ Was late about 4 days from when i could register and already missed one @_@ Walk in... is troublesome... cant be sure and some classes are just going to be full no matter what =/

It's a pain, but then again I hate being in the meeting with them when all they're thinking about is up coming holiday. So, I'll just accept the meetings and decide which ones I should be listening to, and which ones I'll be on ASF spamming. ^^

:nekopara_wut: video calls!
Goodness, I'm cute but some of these people I don't want to have to see them everyday. Plus, there are mornings after exercising I don't want to have to pretty up for them to see me. So, we just use WebEx to see the meeting agenda or their computer screen.

Well, at least you preregistered for most of your classes. I hate having to do walk-ins, especially knowing I won't get the class. I'll just wait until the next term to take the class.

It's a pain, but then again I hate being in the meeting with them when all they're thinking about is up coming holiday. So, I'll just accept the meetings and decide which ones I should be listening to, and which ones I'll be on ASF spamming. ^^

:nekopara_wut: video calls!
Goodness, I'm cute but some of these people I don't want to have to see them everyday. Plus, there are mornings after exercising I don't want to have to pretty up for them to see me. So, we just use WebEx to see the meeting agenda or their computer screen.

Well, at least you preregistered for most of your classes. I hate having to do walk-ins, especially knowing I won't get the class. I'll just wait until the next term to take the class.

Oh ok o.o Just thought they wouldve preferred video call for those not around since... harder to mess around @_@ Lol but easier for you then xD

Hmm... i usually bother teachers enough to get classes..~ For some anyhow..~

i have plenty of things left on my queue, but i've been lazy :full:

Me too. I have to much in my back-log that it scares me, so instead of dealing with it I decided to replay Persona 3 Portable for the fourth time. :nekopara_sigh:

Oh ok o.o Just thought they wouldve preferred video call for those not around since... harder to mess around @_@ Lol but easier for you then xD

Hmm... i usually bother teachers enough to get classes..~ For some anyhow..~

Oh goodness, no. Well, most of the people I talk to work in one of the satellite offices, and unless they book a conference room the place is always noisy. Yes, it is easier, and for the most part I pay attention; although, there are some people who just loves talking all the time and those are the people I just tune out.

I've tried bothering the teacher which worked one or two times; otherwise, not worth it so just gave up.

Oh goodness, no. Well, most of the people I talk to work in one of the satellite offices, and unless they book a conference room the place is always noisy. Yes, it is easier, and for the most part I pay attention; although, there are some people who just loves talking all the time and those are the people I just tune out.

I've tried bothering the teacher which worked one or two times; otherwise, not worth it so just gave up.

Oh O.o So just everyone that works at home gets a meeting to see how theyre doing? Hmm... people that like hearing themselves talk?... =w=

Ahh yeah... bothering teachers...~ Works pretty well if they have space xD

Me too. I have to much in my back-log that it scares me, so instead of dealing with it I decided to replay Persona 3 Portable for the fourth time. :nekopara_sigh:

yeah that's a good game. it's hard for me to decide whether P3P is better, or P4G

Oh O.o So just everyone that works at home gets a meeting to see how theyre doing? Hmm... people that like hearing themselves talk?... =w=

Ahh yeah... bothering teachers...~ Works pretty well if they have space xD

Nobody checks up, when projects are completed it's proof they're working. Mostly due to less distraction, but home workers work harder then office workers. No one to really socialize with go out to lunch with etc... Yes, but there are home workers that would like to socialize so they talk, talk and talk forever...

yeah that's a good game. it's hard for me to decide whether P3P is better, or P4G

Most people say that P4G is better, and for the most part it is better; however, for me I like being able to have the protagonist be a girl.

/me glomps, then gives his dinner bento
tumblr_n673lppBQr1t0m9j6o1_500.gif
BENTO!!!
:chuuni_yay::korokke_get::korokke_yummy:

Reactions: Jezebel
Did it again, won another Magic tournament! Draft tonight!

Lately, I've been crushing people at draft tournaments. Of course, it helped that I had a newbie passing me some real bombs, like Revel of the Fallen God, Phytotitan, and Reaper of the Wilds.

Poor newbie didn't recognize powerful cards when he saw them.

Nobody checks up, when projects are completed it's proof they're working. Mostly due to less distraction, but home workers work harder then office workers. No one to really socialize with go out to lunch with etc... Yes, but there are home workers that would like to socialize so they talk, talk and talk forever...

Oh o.o Hmm... well i guess work is work... will have to get it done... /me wonders if he would be able to get anything done at home xD

Hello my dear nanashi. Since no one else came I assume I'm the only awesome person. =\

...Ah yeah, but not so overdiong Franky...~:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome and g'morning for you slowly Van!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!