[LPW #115] My loli NTR'd me with my trap shota!! *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
infa seems to think my waifu yuubana mayuki is hers and is trying to idiotically claim false right and even b4 that has stolen one of my personal kuudere nekomimi loli maids! its unforgivable!

I see, but... Yuubana Mayumi who...?:goodtea:

Edit: Yo Anayo-chan!

infa seems to think my waifu yuubana mayuki is hers and is trying to idiotically claim false right and even b4 that has stolen one of my personal kuudere nekomimi loli maids! its unforgivable!

infa seems to think my waifu yuubana mayuki is hers and is trying to idiotically claim false right

infa seems to think my waifu yuubana mayuki is hers

hers?! :wtf:

how are do you expect to be able to keep a watchful eye on my mayuki when you can't even differentiate a persons gender?!? :objection:

I see, but... Yuubana Mayumi who...?:goodtea:

this lovely otaku loli is yuubana mayumi

Aaah... Okey, the obligatory fantasy o-youmes of Infa...:goodtea:

lol said it w/o thinking :XD:

also its yuubana mayuKI KI not MI, KI

foolish mortals :sigh:

Hmm... /me enters the LPW just to see people fighting one another for some girl, and pities them

*sends out my loli army to set bombs all around places infa may be hiding at one of them tells me they saw a family happily eating dinner at one of the locations but i tell her to ignore it*

Oh lol, not again so an meaningless war because of a girl (My little sis. Inori-chan, Jez and now this...), you've finally learn that not anything get can...:goodtea:

ok, first of all, i didn't get in a war over inori. i got in an intense argument. and i don't remember starting a war with bella :reallyconfused: mayuki is my lovely otaku loli though. i could never part with her :crushed:

dont forget infa mayuki is a liar so do you really think shes on you're side!? if you hand her over quietly i wont detonate these bombs and no one has to get hurt! (except you)

dont forget infa mayuki is a liar so do you really think shes on you're side!? if you hand her over quietly i wont detonate these bombs and no one has to get hurt! (except you)

i'm not handing her over. unlike you, i'm willing to die for my lovely mayuki :samuraihero:

1st: ok, first of all, i didn't get in a war over inori. i got in an intense argument. 2nd: and i don't remember starting a war with bella :reallyconfused: 3rd: mayuki is my lovely otaku loli though. i could never part with her :crushed:

1st: Are you sure?

2nd: Hmm... But your aura towards for Jez saying all...

3rd: Hmm... Maybe have you on your technique work...:goodtea:

1st: Are you sure?

2nd: Hmm... But your aura towards for Jez saying all...

3rd: Hmm... Maybe have you on your technique work...:goodtea:

1st: i'm positive. i never fought over inori. just argued

2nd: i just pronounced my nee-san and bella as married not too long ago, so that is untrue

3rd: you may be right.... :sigh:

*bombs start going off all over the city and innocent ppl start dying everywhere the sounds of children screaming while on fire, of parents weeping over their charred corpses and wailings of despair sweep all throughout the city all because infa didnt hand over mayuki*

hahaha...haha....HAhaHHhhhahahaAHaHahAHAhAHahAHaHaAHAhAHhAHah~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!

*bombs start going off all over the city and innocent ppl start dying everywhere the sounds of children screaming while on fire, of parents weeping over their charred corpses and wailings of despair sweep all throughout the city all because infa didnt hand over mayuki*

hahaha...haha....HAhaHHhhhahahaAHaHahAHAhAHahAHaHaAHAhAHhAHah~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!

you're blaming me for the deaths of so many people, when you're the one who forced your loli's to do this?!? you're a terrorist in every sense of the word!! :crushed:

well it's late(early) so i need to head to bed. the war will continue at a later date

/me snuggles up to mayuki :sleepmoon:

1st: i'm positive. i never fought over inori. just argued

2nd: i just pronounced my nee-san and bella as married not too long ago, so that is untrue

3rd: you may be right.... :sigh:

1st: But my memories saying what different...

2nd: Anything can true be, just you've on that believe.

3rd: Yep. I've (almost) always right in some things...:goodtea:

kuh....cuddling up to mayuki like that....DONT THINK THIS IS OVER!!!! mayuki is mine....!!!!

but anywho's oyasumi infa-kun~ boku mou iku kara jaa nee~

/me throws sensei at ogi :objection:

come help me [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];!!

I've already united all of lolikind against Ogi. They've all recognized the evils of Ogi and are marching on him now. Some of them may do really horrible things to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。