Latest Thought~

The brain is the center of the nervous system of the human body and directs all the body's actions. It is also the favorite food of the zombies.

lol, I got 2 days home cause I closed a door on my ear by excident and now I cant hear with it and it is all purple or blue something, so Hi again :XD:

To build a castle of appropriate size, he will need a great many stones. But what he's got, now, feels like an acceptable start.

Damn loud-ass melodica. It`s no wonder I suck with wind brass and reed instruments, they`re too loud to practice with!:rant:

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaailllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeent iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis nooooooooooooooooooooooow...:goodtea:~>

It's a Dread Collector. It likes pulverizing things, and it hates Criminal Scum like you.

Whether my college application will be accepted. Excited because I have money for Chinese food!

I wonder why I have the penchant to attract weird guys quickly when I'm new in a game or forum.

Weird, but funny. (OwO)/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.