Latest Thought~

The powers that be...you can´t do anything against those.How are things going in Hungary ? by the way...Germany is playing Hungary tommorow.Just sayin...Hope you are allright,healthy and work,life and such...well.Just everything is cool.

Eh, yeah... And did this as well heard, but I'll it not see the match. Am' not really interesed on that, though...

And like before already mentioned: Me is fine... - But thanks nevertheless! But otherwise here is the usual hit and miss...

Eh, yeah... And did this as well heard, but I'll it not see the match. Am' not really interesed on that, though...

And like before already mentioned: Me is fine... - But thanks nevertheless! But otherwise here is the usual hit and miss...

Ok i´ll accept that....im mad about soccer.So im really looking forward to every game.And...Im sorry i bothered you the other day on LPW.I just wanted to join,be part of...you were of great help so thank you so much ! and don´t worry....New LPW is going to start soon...i can feel it. ( Jedi Mind tricks...) :)

Ok i´ll accept that....im mad about soccer.So im really looking forward to every game.And...Im sorry i bothered you the other day on LPW.I just wanted to join,be part of...you were of great help so thank you so much ! and don´t worry....New LPW is going to start soon...i can feel it. ( Jedi Mind tricks...) :)

Lol, don't worry. You didn't nothing wrong, and I wasn't bothered yesterday - Why? Did you it so felt?

And, well let's see...xD

Lol, don't worry. You didn't nothing wrong, and I wasn't bothered yesterday - Why? Did you it so felt?

And, well let's see...xD

No ! you did nothing wrong !....it´s just my fault.Im working on it. :) thank you so much.

By the way your Sigy is great as is all your efforts on SOTM and such...as always i voted for you.Some Jedi Forces tell me the Victory is yours and such.... ;)

Thanks, and thanks for your support...^_^

Well, lately I was on siggy-making-mode, where then...xD

KK-Chan killed it!?
3008855.png

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; SAVE US! :dontleave:

Dang, i wanna say it too frank=/

RIP Muhammad Ali....ILWIIR

I forgot to reply these quotes
Of course we do~ :lapi_carrot:

N-not really... I think Im rather average... :nekopara_blush:

That's awesome ^-^ /me continues to stare :3

My otouto is not average, he's epic~ :nekopara_hug:
but i don't want people to be interested i only want the special someone to be interested :boys2_shy:

Well it was a big dog a Bear Killer kind of dog ,
oh right i found a book i can read as a bed time story. it about a girl living in a romantic relationship with a pair of twins..hmm? why there is a big red mark on it? let's see.. ahaha i see. so the twins kill the girl in the end because she can't chose between them... erm maybe let's watch a movie instead of reading a book okay?

Oh Kanato and his teddy.. He is cute and messed up... xD

That's a very yandere thing to say
gZD0N3.png

Sounds like an interesting book, makes me want to read more and see whats more :desire: I bet you have horror movies, I'm okay with anything :goodtea:

Well Kanato-kun is also a yandere, how tragic :fulfilled:
Oh! that sounds nice but sad at the same time. i mean saying goodbye to everyone you got to know must be sad :(

Indeed but it's a new beginning with an ending ^^ Life goes on like this~ are you also a uni student?:reallyconfused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please upload chapter 2 of this doujin if you have it? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ow3d-female-agents-the-boy-chapter-1.1517255/
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ01004019 ?
stm228 wrote on Shine's profile.
How do I open RJ309789
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, can you please update this to its latest version?
よこしまフィットネスクラブ to ver2024.04.06
gusionn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.