HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS :D?

i didn't say most, i said half. you'll never be older than me!!! well, if i die i guess you'll outlive me, but i'll still be older!! :lmao:

Will you jump off a cliff if I promise to lend you a Loli afterwards? :3

im 21 male

happy birthday Hinode, nanashi1 this is ur cue to start up a birthday page for hinode
Well sorry, [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];, but I "was" busy in this day, where I on my PC not go could.:eathead:

<-Well, to the "Age" description look, if you my age find out want...:goodtea:~>

You did, and that is why I don't understand why you're so reluctant to post it.
Let loose a little :P

Look at the space right underneath "Join Date" and above "Posts". That is my age.

I am 7 years old.... :blushing:

Thats such a really good number. That was when I first watched Jurassic park, yeah I was a dinosaur geek as a kid. (as well as military)

Hi, I'm 7 and a HALF ! :D I'm older than you ! I'll be a raptor, and you can be everything else, then we can go eat everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.