Like dreamer197 said that's nothing announced... but theres announced new anime on this summer called : "Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai". I don't know if u heard about this. If yes, sorry for spam, and u can delete my post. ;)
Informations about this anime :
Kaga Ryosuke is an ecchi high school boy. One day, he meets a girl standing alone in the rain. She is Lisarah Restor, an elite Death, who visited the human world in order to find "Singular Man".

Ryosuke makes a contract with Lisarah and she sucks energy required for her activity in the human world from Ryosuke. The source of the energy is his ecchi spirit.

To recover the sexual desire, Ryosuke has no choice but to help Lisarah's search.

I still waiting for 2nd season of DxD, geez I love Rias. <3 :)

haha i watched the OVA... its weird actually... there's more fan service than usuall....

“Highschool DxD” – TV Second Season Announced

According to the OVA bundled with the 13th volume of the original novel, TNK’s 「Highschool DxD」 TV anime series will be receiving a second season. S1 first aired on January 6th of this year — consisting of 12 episodes.

(source: www.moetron.com)

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=31908]ASilva[/MENTION] [MENTION=13267]dreamer197[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]

Have Fun!!!

Re: “Highschool DxD” – TV Second Season Announced

Yay...:bliss:

I can't wait thanks nanashi1 :D

hmm....the continuation of the harem:>

WoW ... I didn't even saw the first and they are already sending out a second one ???

I must be really outdated in my animes.

I watch season 1,but i don't think i will watch season 2 -_-

According to the OVA bundled with the 13th volume of the original novel, TNK’s 「Highschool DxD」 TV anime series will be receiving a second season. S1 first aired on January 6th of this year — consisting of 12 episodes.

Yes, more bouncing oppai.:nosebleed:

Yes, more bouncing oppai.:nosebleed:

I like that too. I watched High school DXD because of Rias and Akeno. They are my dream girls (I could not find and marry with girls like them in the real world...That's why I said that they are my dream girls.)

I heard about 2nd season also and I wish it will be real. For OVA, I am quite disappointed about Issei who disobey his master due to BOOB dream. I want to see Isei growing to be more heroic and good-looking like Kiba (the handsome guy with swords) Being ecchi is good but please become a MAN too...

echhi scenes are cools...BUT...If these ruin good parts of characters, I would fed up it (like i felt from Ryosuke in Dakara H)

Last edited:

I like that too. I watched High school DXD because of Rias and Akeno. They are my dream girls (I could not find and marry with girls like them in the real world...That's why I said that they are my dream girls.)

I heard about 2nd season also and I wish it will be real. For OVA, I am quite disappointed about Issei who disobey his master due to BOOB dream. I want to see Isei growing to be more heroic and good-looking like Kiba (the handsome guy with swords) Being ecchi is good but please become a MAN too...

echhi scenes are cools...BUT...If these ruin good parts of characters, I would fed up it (like i felt from Ryosuke in Dakara H)

He does become a man, not good looking but still a man... Though the pervert part of him made him into a very strong man, just the anime kind of mess up how the character suppose to be sometime.... Read the light novel to see how awesome his growth is....

Rais & Akeno are awesome onee-sama....

Thankyou Slayn312...I did not read the manga yet...I just watched its anime.
I will read it definitely (when I have spare time)

I really love a strong determination mind of Issei in ep. 10-11-12 (Battle game and Duel 1-1 with Pheonix) of 1st season. I like to see this part of him more and more.

[MENTION=11511]Aldoaisen[/MENTION] Not manga..... Light Novel....

Last edited:
The light novel is fun to read though the power-ups for Issei tend to come from some of the weidest ways..... Issei is pretty bad-ass even without any real talent aside from the generic shonen will of steel

Yo.. Isnt there a second season coming out for this show? I hear ppl saying there is.. But not sure yet.

YUP XD a second season is coming out~~~ *Screams like fan girl* and the light novels are awesome too~

A second season of High School DxD was announced at the post-end credits of the first OVA/13th episode.

The second OVA/14th episode is scheduled for release this May, bundled with the 15th volume of the novel.

The second season would presumably follow that. I'm guessing in the fall.

Time to revive my thread.
Season 2 (NEW) just around the corner.

Xenovia - Taneda Risa
Shido Irina - Uchida Maaya
Gasper - Sakura Ayane
Vali - ???
Azazel - ???

LSP to perform 'Sympathy' as first OP song for Excalibur arc, ZAQ for second OP '激情論' for Gasper and 3 way conference arc. 2 separate EDs by our dearest seiyuus of the Occult Research Club.
So we have the 2 main girls from Vividred joining the ranks of the Occult Research Club, and relative new comer for Xenovia. Wonder how long more will they tease the VAs for Vali and Azazel, much like what they did with Gasper until earlier today when they revealed in a TV special. I am so hoping for Fujiwara Keiji for Azazel, and some bad-ass please for Vali. With Suwabe Junichi already installed as Sirzechs in previous season, things will get hotter this season.
My heart's burning. The anticipation is too much, it has to come faster.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing season two.
Very curious what the plot is going to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?