Hello! Nice to meet you all! Michi 18 here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michi 18

Good Morning , Good Afternoon and Good Evening to you all!

I would just like to greet everyone . And I would like to introduce myself for I am new to this site .

My name is Michiko Shirigawa
You can call me Chyn-Chyn . (That's what my friends call me)
Feel free to call me any other names appropriate and of course nice. :)

Im 12 years old though , I have a lot of experience in writing and my mind is open to this new world and generation we have.

Feel free to be my friend...........

Wow a 12 year old :), Nice to meet you Michi 18 I hope you enjoy your stay at AS and i hope we can be friends ^.^!

Welcome to AS Michi~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time :3

Hmm i think the minimum age is 13 here but i wonder if theyll mind either way xD

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Michi 18/Michiko Shiragawa~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Do you write poems? I want to see your poems if you do.

Yes I do ! I'd send it tomorrow ! If it's fine? My net is a bit wonky today ..........

morning Michi 18:hi:....welcome to AS Forum....:thumbup:

hmm..Michiko Shirigawa?...are you a japanese or your parents are japanese? cause your name is that

of japanese people..

1128491-Z5GOBPN.png

Thank you all for the greeting as of my name well................. hehehe it's a codename actually.........I was making an auto biography of my life and so to keep my identity a secret I named myself Michiko Shirigawa in that story . But if you would like to know my real name feel free to pm me:)

Welcome to Anime-Sharing Michi~! Chyn-Chyn will take some time for me to get used to, but I'll try :P

Your name implies you are of Japanese descent, unless that is a nickname. I think you and Rennie will get along rather well~ =]

Glad to have you here. Feel free to look around and ask anything if needed to.

We hope you enjoy your stay with us here at A-S.

Please take a look at the drawing contest below via our (mine, Sam, Decal, or Rennie's) signature. Regardless if you have any drawing experience or not, you are welcomed to join. =]

Hope to hear from you again!

:runhappy:

hmm...a codename...an autobiography..that's great:thumbup:

Thank you . And you're art looks great!

Well......Good Luck !

AS. ni irasshaimasen, Michi 18-kun!

Nara koko de ippai tanoshi no koto ga arimashou, ano mo kimi no dekiru no koto wo sagashite kudasai!

hi Michi 18 welcome to AS~

Nice to meet you too~

drop by the spam section if you'd like^^

have fun and enjoy this forum~

i don't see age matters^^

Welcome to ASF, Chyn-chan.
Have fun in the forum.

Just to butt in, my name is similar to the name of the planet that the Space Battleship Yamato went to save Earth.:anblink:

Thank you all and oh uh Mr. nanashi1 I dont understand that because I didnt grew up in Japan you see .

Hmm Hmmm don't you want to put a picture in your Avatar...Wait that sounds stupid>.< I mean don't you want to put a picture ao when you type on posts people see a anime picture... WAIT WTF IS WITH ME TODAY

sorry I dont visit much so I cant really think about it (busy)

Welcome to ASF Michi 18
join us on spam n games section,
see u arround :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

apr544 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hi, could you reupload this game to mexa?
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?