Family Tree Contest! Be the Number One Clan Leader!

Vote for the Best Family! Who Shall Be the Number One Clan?!

• infamous

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • MadSova

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Fear211

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nazaka

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • samyeung46

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION];
Why you no use the sigs that the event organizer took effort and time to make :|

Reactions: renano
I have a reason to not use it you know :\
But now that I know that you can add extra things in a sig if you use spoilers, I'm going to use it
It also gave me a flash of inspiration =D

So then.... these trees...do they need fertilizers, or are they planted on a old indian burial ground, I'm afraid there might be a lot of extra unexplained family members then.

heh :} random april again... flaming fruit flies.

GenKi happy to have been summoned, feeling like a april spring ghost.

So then.... these trees...do they need fertilizers, or are they planted on a old indian burial ground, I'm afraid there might be a lot of extra unexplained family members then.

heh :} random april again... flaming fruit flies.

GenKi happy to have been summoned, feeling like a april spring ghost.

Hello my dearest Genki~

I have returned in time for the spring! And on Steam! Yay!

No need to fertilize them since they live by spamming the air around them with trolls, onions, and tea!

Overthrow the current leader or branch off~

Thank you to those who used my ID cards! xD

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] ;

Glad you like the prize. Also, the ID number isn't random. I used the date, 08 January 1942. It was one of three United States Army technician ranks during World War II.

Yay~ Sam used the ID. /me feels loved

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Yeay! Dear Rena-joy. Spring would not be the same without you. You really do give me such joy, I can only thank you for that, being you.

Yes I saw you on steam just some mins ago ^^ I guess you where keeping 'ancient' promises xD Glad you figured out your login, wiped some dust of your previous steamy, but now dusty account. Maybe they should create a competitor to steam and call it Dust ?

Oh and yes, It's April, that means its kinda like a anniversary for a bunch of us, inc you me and some others, it was the time we all met up after all.

Oh! Rena-joy! I missed that dearly along with the person who created the name~

Yep~ I made a new Steam avatar and typed out a decent Bio of sorts. xP Keep it lively~

I'm calling it right now that I will be a Beta-tester and permanent resident for a "Dust" community. x3

Yes, it truly is and was April that got us all together~ Good times~

Also, I'm close to logging off from Steam, final chats with a good friend before sleeping~ Maybe we'll chat next time~

Last edited:
Reactions: GenKiDan
Thank you so much.
~Yeah I cough* already read it even, cough* so much dust twirling around.
I knew it, I think I told you once, you'd get the hang of gaming in no time and don't worry about it, fitting then, cause maybe then you can be known as the one who makes ppl eat dust..Oh I know you'd love that <3 Well the other possible meaning of Dust, comes from my mother tongue and it means 'moron' so I figure we just leave that in the dust as well.

Yes I in fact remember you told a certain someone you would a time back as well. But time has this canny way of doing what it does best. I don't know why I ever get surprised of how time flies, then I can just imagine time in my mind and give it a persona, it looking at me with a questionable face and clever eyes, as to just say without words: you really wonder about that....

Oh P.S So these onions and trolls and tea that these branches spew out are like pollen then. Guess that makes sense. No wonder ppl get allergies~

hmmm i need to get a pc to play more games.... laptops have such huge limits and cant upgrade and so many games i want to play on steam >_> oh well xbox will have to entertain me until i save up for one

Hmm... over throw or branch off... well a family of two that was never really intended to join the rest could just watch the chaos from the corner~

Oh o.o You made the avi? :o

*hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hypehype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hypehype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hypehype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hypehype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hypehype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hypehype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hypehype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype*

You, tonight have no idea how hyped I am
I feel like exploding out of excitement =D=D=D=D

Because 1 year *** membership woo

The hype train is going faster and shall not be stopped

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03