Family Tree Contest! Be the Number One Clan Leader!

Vote for the Best Family! Who Shall Be the Number One Clan?!

• infamous

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • MadSova

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Fear211

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nazaka

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • samyeung46

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;

Hello again my dear friend~ :3

Plan first and overthrow the rest of the families or at least rise up in the ranks. Who knows... knocking down the weakest/supporting members by making them change alliance can help~ *insert evil laugh*

Life treating you well? If not, do what I did and confiscate a police cone and use it as a megaphone! ^^ Or don't do it... ^^;;

Yes! I shall expect those changes. Maybe we can do another vote in the future! Try to change leaders! ^_~

Hey Renano and im doing fine what about u?

ill think about rising through the ranks,

and im deciding to do a hand drawn or just use the pc to make a new one

Reactions: renano
Ehh maybe ill change when i have time... xD Dunno when thatll be with all these random little projects... =w= And it was all so calm two years ago =w=

Lol its nice~ x3 Deputy~ Probably going to put it in my siggy cuz its lonely~ :runhappy:

Last edited:
Hey Renano and im doing fine what about u?

ill think about rising through the ranks,

and im deciding to do a hand drawn or just use the pc to make a new one

I am glad you are fine and do hope you remain in good health for years to come.

I'm feeling slightly under the weather since the first pour of rain, but no fears! I'm drinking fluids and sweating tons to ensure proper health until my exams are over!

That's great! Please take your time with your new creations. It can make people think twice and change their minds. ^^

Ehh maybe ill hange when i have time... xD Dunno when thatll be with all these random little projects... =w= And it was all so calm two years ago =w=

Lol its nice~ x3 Deputy~ Probably going to put it in my siggy cuz its lonely~ :runhappy:

Since it's not a contest, you can change any time. It'll be fun to see if people are willing to vote you for first place or not. /me secretly roots for Fear x3

Hooray! Thank you so much for liking the prize!

Lol. Lonely sig~

Hmm... /me wonders if Mokou has her game set up yet or not

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Hmm the family of hosts~ Could be interesting with a background and stuff~

Mokou... i wonder as well... cant seem to convince her to.. busyish i suppose..~ And i should be busy too but... ahh well...~

Thank you for clarifying the situation. Life can be very unpredictable at times.

Mokou is a hard-worker. The game isn't top priority. I just want to wish her well~

A change of background is always a good idea... along with some mustard for your hair.

Hmm yes..~ Though i still didnt go back to poking those photoshop tutorials after this contest ended =w= Might find something interesting to use xD

Hehe im moving the characters into my mg (and trying to give myself more reasons to finish the story in the process..~) Though i guess mine is going to be in a while~ So that lessened whatever pressure there was =w=

Mustard O.o Why? D: I dun really like mustard :runaway:
Well always good to have more choices... maybe... except when youre me and would take forever staring at the different choices unable to make up your mind... xD

How studious you are my dear Sam.
Now, your brows come together... Furious... Curious...
Bam! So near! The answer, oh so clever!
Doused in water. Numb all over.
You realize... it was all idealized.
Seems... it was a dream.
My dear Sam~

Hmm... don't know what I typed but I'm not changing it.

You never know when certain tutorials can be handy even if it's just personal interest. It doesn't need to be a career, but perhaps using Photoshop some more can help realize certain aspects about yourself.

Oyster sauce or ketchup then? I recommend spicy mustard! (with poison)

I don't like multiple choices as well. Sure, it is great to have a variety of choices, but narrowing them down can be quite daunting~

yeah i tried to work on it but i cant seem to focus on it at this time making the family of hosts....

Renano dont push urself and stay healthy

on another note: i need to learn photo shop or something new apart from paint XD im not a pc person unless its gaming then thats a different story. learning slowly though

Lol not quite sure what you typed either xD More odd little dreams..~ Theyve mostly been about games lately =w=

Well photoshop will probably be more than just a hobby if i ever actually get into animation..~ So interest translates into work and stuff perhaps..~

None of the above? :runaway: (not even the stuff in parentheses :runaway:)

Yeah... theres usually a couple which would stand out and end up quite difficult to choose from @_@ /me ish always last to order at restaurants... ._.

yeah i tried to work on it but i cant seem to focus on it at this time making the family of hosts....

Renano dont push urself and stay healthy

on another note: i need to learn photo shop or something new apart from paint XD im not a pc person unless its gaming then thats a different story. learning slowly though

I see. Likewise my dear Fear. I won't push myself too hard and you shouldn't push yourself too hard either~ Thank you again~

Haha~ Can't say I wasn't in a similar boat. Early years was all about Paint. I believe Ein, Dark Angel, unown, and Dav had some tutorials or pointers posted around. Oh, wait! Try Sam! Poke him and watch the Photoshop Candy come out!

Lol not quite sure what you typed either xD More odd little dreams..~ Theyve mostly been about games lately =w=

Well photoshop will probably be more than just a hobby if i ever actually get into animation..~ So interest translates into work and stuff perhaps..~

None of the above? :runaway: (not even the stuff in parentheses :runaway:)

Yeah... theres usually a couple which would stand out and end up quite difficult to choose from @_@ /me ish always last to order at restaurants... ._.

/me uses the power of suggestion to make Sam into a Flash cartoonist (Come on powers! Do your bidding!)

(The parentheses are the good stuff! Poisonous marshmallows. Poisonous tea leaves. Poisonous mouse pads. Poisonous Sam.)

Hmm... most people that I know tend to let those who are indecisive at line in the restaurants or diners to let them choose a place to sit. One reason is because they don't want the indecisive person to stay in the line too long. Another is, picking the place to sit is a bit easier than choosing from a variety of toppings or side dishes. Three, by choosing the place to sit, the person gains a better insight at making decisions and can take the time to analyze the menu from afar.

I'm sure there are more situations in and out of restaurants as well as the person in question, but this is good for now~

See you next time! (Maybe on Steam!) xD

『Yay, our Family ID has 666!:runhappy:

『Congratulations [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ;, Mazaa knew you would win!』

See you again ojou sama~ And yeah.. maybe on steam x3

Flash cartoonist? Ill need to figure out how first... =w= Though i get the feeling its easyish comparatively..~

(I am not poisonous D: neither is my tea or mouse pad or marshmallows... i dont think... D: /me lets the imaginary evil twin taste test them all D: )

Hmm guess that depends on the type of restaurant..~ The ones with menus for each person... i just let them order and eat whatever there is~ Unless i already have something in mind~ Otherwise the waiter should expect to come back later ;p

Well yes.. life has lots of choices... like working or playing... i need to work on that xD

I dont have any photoshop candy D:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; i'm totally ok with the technician title lol. better than some war general or something. also, it's worth mentioning that me and [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; are now (loli) twins. also, [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; has decided to become my sister instead of my brother :lmao:

Last edited:
『I think air marshal fits perfectly considering fruit has wings ^_^』

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];
/me regains consciousness and then proceeds to do the same to My Lady :3
Thanks, Makina is cute too but Sachi's mine :3
Happy to see you again though ^^

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; Dafaq you talking about >_>

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ;

Long time no see/chat my dear bunny Nazaka~

Enjoying life and it's many wondrous tales or its wondrous boredom? Haha~

Hope you're well~

Don't forget about your Special Prize!

Long time no see indeed!

Oh I am
Boredom can be exciting XD

Doing quite well
Though my body seems to heat up easily now for some reason

I won't
I definitely won't >=)

『Yay, our Family ID has 666!:runhappy:

『Congratulations [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ;, Mazaa knew you would win!』

Thank you, MAZAA, for my strict upbringing

People should've just joined multiple families like you XD

Exactly
Even though the prize will be in the hands of the leader, you're still in the winning team

yeppp all goodd........... how about you rena-nee ???

mmm make branch.... catt.???? /me plan to add [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; as a cat....... :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷