Embarrassing and awkward moments...

when i scream im gonna married my girlfriend in front of peoples :XD:

When I suddenly started dropping everything at work today. Though it was perhaps getting more frustrating than embarrassing by the end. XD

Mmm... there was this time when a pidgeon pooped on my shirt while i was walking downtown
and i had to go all the way back home with that awful stain in my clothes.

Hmm... i walked into half of them exploring :/
So you where exploring Traps......Samy I never knew this side about you lol
While its not that embarasing there are this times when i just happen to notice that i forgot my glasses when i already reached my destination, that being either my workplace or college. -_-u

And i just love to adjust my glasses and sometimes my hand ends just grabbing air.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AdjustingYourGlasses
Just make sure you do it the right way....the smart & suporiority way....maybe an other case of "life imitating art" ;D
Just do this at a brilliant moment.
Oh and you might wanna try and look cross eyed for extra effect and smile while doing it haha. Warning: doing this with any idiot nearby, who might also be a sports jocky, can be hazardous unless you have plan B.
1DZYdj0.jpg

ZMGgWZd.jpg

Ujyqizx.jpg

CYqY6lN.gif

Last edited:
you go out of the bath naked and there is someone guest in your house and have totally forgotten about :lol:

Hmm... glasses... those character do like doing that... lol there should be some glasses that light up with that glare effect when you push at the center there xD

Tbh I dnt have an embarrassing moments because.. Im too carefree and I usually dnt mind what happens thats why my life is soo boring...

I remember when i was in class and the teacher was wearing a see through dress and she bent over to get a pen. I was looking at the board and she immedietly thoght i was staring at her and announced it to the whole class.

I remember when i was in class and the teacher was wearing a see through dress and she bent over to get a pen. I was looking at the board and she immedietly thoght i was staring at her and announced it to the whole class.

That one its actually quite funny. Was she hot ?

awkward moments? asking someone out, getting rejected, and having to sit next to her the rest of the semester

I Fell You Mah' Meeennnn!! - Seriously.....I Was Looking At The Board, Trying To Deeply Analyze The Problem.....And Yeah, Same Thing Happened Here...... Those Embarrassing 15 Seconds Felt Like Years!!! :yelcard:

Seriously.............What Was I Thinking!??? :redcard:

The most awkward moment happened to me every

3 weeks ago,

There was this girl,she doesn't come often to classes,so I was setting in the front row when she entered the room,I couldn't help myself not look,she had this very black and smooth long hair it was like silk,so I approached here wanted to get friendly,as always I was nervous,I just stood there starring at her hair,after that I grappled her hair and took a deep breath it smelled goooooood :lmao: she turned around with a surprised face and said "excuse me?" I was standing and everyone on the class was like "wtf~~~~~" from that I couldn't lay an eye on here :P

Well.... This One Was Honest.....

I've Got A Really Strong Relationship (But Not A "GF") With This Hot • Strong • Big-Oppai Tsundere Gal.......

Of Course She Liked Me - I've Got What A Girl Likes: Abs • Humorous • Strong • Active • One Of The Bright Pupils In Class

The Cut: Well, She Got Angry Since I Did Not Noticed Her For A Couple Of Days • 2 Days - Well She Said To Avoid Her, But Now...She's Complaining!!??

Well.... I Told To Calm Down Gal...... Whilst Going Down To Her Shoulder......

And She Was Startled Suddenly! - I Can See Her Face All Bright Red......
She Was Startled, My Arm That Was Resting On Her Kinda Slipped And........Yeah,.....It Took The "BRA" Strap Along!!!

And Yeah, I Got Slapped Too Hard And She Called Me "Bastos!!! • Hentai • Engot • Baka!

My Cheek Was All Red Due To Her "powerful" Slap - And I Was Like.... "fufufufu"

Maaaaannnnn! - Yep, I've Created A Huge Pile Of Students Circling Around Us: Dude' They Are Calling Me Pervert!

And I just Told Them It Was An Accident!!! - And I Was Like MMMMMAAAAAAANNNNN!!! - Just What Did I Did To Get This!!!???

Well....At Least I Mastered The One-Hand Strap Bra Removal Technique!

Maaaannn!!!! - They've Got The Wrong Idea!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!