Do you have kids, want kids, or don't want kids?

I dont want children until im wealthy enough to provide them with everything they need. Plus
i would like to raise a daughter rather than a kid.

I dont want children until im wealthy enough to provide them with everything they need. Plus
i would like to raise a daughter rather than a kid.

+1 I couldn't agree more.

I would first want to be above/ahead/set and ready, and then spoil a daughter senseless ^o^.
ofc still while raising her wisely so that she could have a good start in life, with a proper 'mental toolset' and character, and hey, if she even wants to learn how to shot with guns as well then yeah why not, that too, I wouldn't leave my princess lacking any skills. Just making sure she promises me to always be my little girl no matter how much she grows up xD

/me imagination went rampant.

Last edited:
I don't have yet but i near feature i will ;) i like children make the family more tied :)

Not really. I don't hate children not the slightest, but I am not a very motherly type person.

+1 I couldn't agree more.

I would first want to be above/ahead/set and ready, and then spoil a daughter senseless ^o^.
ofc still while raising her wisely so that she could have a good start in life, with a proper 'mental toolset' and character, and hey, if she even wants to learn how to shot with guns as well then yeah why not, that too, I wouldn't leave my princess lacking any skills. Just making sure she promises me to always be my little girl no matter how much she grows up xD

/me imagination went rampant.

I would like to raise my daughter to be like Konata in Lucky Star... then again, im kind of scared... im positive that
i would spoil her like mad, playing with her all the time, like she were a little kitty.

It would break my heart if she ever came to dislike me... T_T

I hope that she learns discipline, respect and all that by watching me. I dont think that i will be able
to do so without switching to my cold unforgiving logical mode that disregard feelings as a burden in
the road to sucess.

I like kids (and it doesn't matter if they are boys or girls), but meanwhile I know that having kids also means holding responsible for them. For now I don't think I'm competent enough...

people on an anime/hentai board saying how they want to raise a daughter
this is dangerous on so many levels:runhappy:

I have a 4 month old son right now & he's all I ever wanted!! Can't wait to otakufy him :p

Never. I have multiple reasons. One is that the world can be a very unforgiving and dangerous place, the thought of bringing a new life into a world like this greatly disturbs me. The future holds an ominous uncertainty also. Who knows? The "dark era" of mankind may just be around the corner.

Another thing is whom I have the child with. Having a child is something that will stay with you for the rest of your life. The child will grow up but that person will always be a part of you as you helped bring them in to the world. Even the mother/father will always be a part of your life even if you break up with them. So having a child with the right person is crucial.

I would also like to be financially stable to be able to provide for them. The cost of raising a child is no joke. IIRC the estimate is somewhere around 150k-200k! And with the cost of living constantly increasing, it's only going to get harder. It disgusts me when people have kids because they just want them, when they have no means of providing for them. It makes me sick that a person would bring another life into this world, and have it suffer, just to satisfy their selfish want/desire. Having a kid is not like getting a puppy.

And the last reason is...I have a hereditary kidney disease. The thought of me possibly getting sick later in life and having my child witness it would be unbearable. I've already been through that with both my mother and father. I would not want to bestow that type of grief on anyone nor would I want to run the risk of passing it on to my child. I'd rather it die with me.

But...adopting a child is another story. I would love to give a child the life I never had. Sure, they would never really be "like me" (maybe that's a good thing...) but I could still teach them respect, right from wrong, morals, and discipline as my mother did to me. I would love and care for them as if they were my own flesh and blood. I just hope that they would return the same feeling if they ever found out they were adopted...

I have yet to carve out my magical, miracle adolescent life journey, so unknown atm. I do occasionally have mental debates (by myself ,of course.) about what fun it would be to have an adopted girl.

I want a daughter. Who knows when but i would like to have one girl. I would teach her
everything i know from science to martial arts.

since i started to think about having kids i´ve ever wanted to be dad of a girl....now im 32 and with every year passing by i have to realize that this probably will never happen.

my bro is about to be father of another boy these days (the first one is 4) man seein growin him up...makes me thinkin of how great it would be to be a father ! :(

maybe someday in the future i cannot imagine having a child anytime soon. plus i don't wanna go through pregnancy ever in my life (seems like a nightmare to me) so if i do have biological kids, i'll get the embryo put in a surrogate. i either want 3 kids or 0 kids, preferably a boy and 2 girls and at least one of them will most likely be adopted.

Kids... children... -w- kind of hard to deal with, however, I would like to have children of mine if possible.

There can only be one. Kid. For me.
Any more than that is too much.

I don't want to have any biological children, but I don't mind adopting. Then again, I'm not even sure if I actually want to have kids at all.
It's complicated.

I will never get a child in fact it's one of my relationship requirements.
This world already have too many humans who multiplied uncontrollably
It's better if I adopt a child or if I'm lucky and have a lot of money - build an orphanage. :relationship:

Another ancient thread.

Call me stereotypical but I'd like two children, an older boy and a younger girl. Biological of course.... Adoption is nice, but I feel I could truly connect to my children if I myself brought them into the world. Of course, Brian and I have no plans for children as of now. We're both still in college and have to get our own lives in order before we could possibly keep any children's lives in order as well.

Well if I ever get married to someone... Of course, I'd like to have kids, biologically. But if it is already fated that I wouldn't have kids of my own.. I don't mind adoption -that only if my husband agreed to. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?