AS Birthday: One Year and Going Strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday AS

I'm still new here but i hope to stick around for a long long time.

Good luck with future attacks and live longer and prosper!!!!!!! :P

CUTEGIRLS2.png

1st gen spam ham reporting in!

1 year here already and 2 or isit 3 years stalking gc lurking the shoutbox. Time sure fly by fast.

Anyway, tanjoubi omedetto AS.

PS: 300 posts per day for overdrive badge is gay.

Happy birthday anime sharing XD just started today so i guess ill always know when i started one year after AS :3

Happy birthday ASF! :> Iloveyouguys. :]]

Edit: Oh yeah, the eXy-shoutbox. Hahaha. If the SB before is already wild, imagine the irc now. lolol. xD

Last edited:
It's never too late for a happy birthday song :D

Last edited:
769853.jpg

Happy Birthday, the first forum that I actually linger a year to! And the very first forum that I put effort in to be nice ;P

Now, I remember back last year when there were only few threads and few members, but now we have great community and posts being posted every...second? xD I must say thank you to many people, those including Corocoro-sama, Tessu-sama (Sorry I forgot you Tessu-sama ;P), Checku-sama, Iggy-sama, Pinky-sama, Anti-Climax sama, Blue-Chan, Cocona-sama, GMKosMos-san, Coolio-san, many many others...and its still growing!

Let's continue to make this forum great and keep this community as great as possible!

*Not enough time to finish off the post so I'll edit it when next time I get my hand on a computer.*

Last edited:
I wasn't mentioned and I am like the coolest guy around.

Yes, you were. You've been in it as a playboy ever since draft two. ;)

Holy crap, it's already been a year? I've really been too much of a lurker these past months. Anyway, happy birthday to AS! *__*

oh... and how could I even forget Shadow and his nice miko on the avatar that I've always wanted to push her dow-

Oh, it's inappropriate to say it in the public...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou