Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

do you guys think that there is any hope to see shining days translated by any group? i mean since is based on school days is pretty famous don't you think? it just that with 17gbs i don't think i could play it with ith and atlas without skiping half or even more of the game
School Days will get an official english release soon (brace for media watchdogs) so I wouldn't say it's impossible. On the other hand this will be their last game so we'll see.

Last edited:

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] do you still have hope left for them? i already lose it xD

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] The game wasn't that bad, I enjoyed the follow up after she confesses.

OK I've finally got time to start it. be back in a bit (don't want to read spoilers XD)

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] do you still have hope left for them? i already lose it xD

for now, yes but only because I'm hanging on the fragile hope that Mass Effect 3 can be fixed, :runaway: so I'm in a naive state of mind...

Last edited:

errr wich game we talking again? i assume is atelier latest

Yeah that's right.

So the husband gets excited from getting NTR'ed and allows the wife to carry on with the relationship, but looking at the recollection scenes isn't the wife lying to the husband about the details of her previous encounters, since the husband kept pressing for the truth of her affairs?

well i haven't even downloaded 愛する妻、真理子が隣室で抱かれるまで~あなたが知らない事、彼がたくさん教えてくれました~ but from what you guys are telling is that it was at the very least a pleasant surprise?

Well, if I understood the translation from getchu right, the plot could really be my thing. I think I'll give this a go as soon as the torrent finishes. The question is whether they'll pull of this scenario the right way.
I like to try one of their games now and they just to see if after doing so many mass-produced NTR games, they might actually have gotten good at it. Too optimistic?

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] It's good comparing to what they have released, but with the lack of games I take anything. :deadsad:

Well, if I understood the translation from getchu right, the plot could really be my thing. I think I'll give this a go as soon as the torrent finishes. The question is whether they'll pull of this scenario the right way.
I like to try one of their games now and they just to see if after doing so many mass-produced NTR games, they might actually have gotten good at it. Too optimistic?

I played a lot of Atelier Sakura games and i think there's two with the similar concept with this game. Sorry i don't have the title to share (already deleted them and looking through my DVD collection is a hassle). the first one let you interrogate your wife about his reunion with a childhood friend which turned out just like you expect it turned out and the other let you as the MC looking evidence in you GF or Wife room to find evidence of her adultery. The problem are the first part where you have to investigate, after that it was pretty straightforward.

I just played their newest game and it was awesome, especially the part where we given a blurry bird view of when they were fucking all night long.

Anybody has a link for this game
http://vndb.org/v9792
can only find the CG on the Nyaa

Last edited:

Ok guys, :hapgirl:

I knew this was in the works, no idea it was ready to release. This is the H-Anime for LiLiM Darkness's Dark Blue. I kinda figured it would get an H-anime Adaptation since all the "Dark" Games have them. Seems to be Vol 1. so there will be another. Not Translated yet, but when it is i am sure someone will post the link. I will be adding this to My NTR torrent with the rest of the Batch once a Translation is Done.

here is the Celly Torrent and of course short cuts to Direct Download links are on the page.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-vol-1~ミつめる恥ぢらい~-初回限定版-[raw]-[h-movie]-59721/

:desire: :lmao: :hotspring: Been a good day!

Info on the Vid:
Seems to follow primarily the Arc with the the reddish haired chick (Sister). There is some of the Blue haired main character in there, setting the stage for what will be ultimately her in in the second vid with some minor ntr scenes. The blonde is in the anime, you see her in the scenes but she has absolutely no lines. or barely any shots of her. she was my fav i am hoping they don't just leave her out.

[MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION] and any who disliked the gore in the game itself, there is a dead body found within the first 2 minutes of the show that last for no more then 10 seconds well before anything gets going as is in the game.

Last edited:

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] I never said that I disliked the gore, but the game itself ;) Too bad there's no blonde idol girl, maybe on the next episode.

any who disliked the gore in the game itself, there is a dead body found within the first 2 minutes of the show that last for no more then 10 seconds well before anything gets going as is in the game.

I remember downloading the game and playing a bit and then I see the blood. I thought to myself did I download the wrong game? This is blue series right? after a few hours of clicking it turn out to be a proper NTR blue.

[MENTION=6217]ron34[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14115]NTSA[/MENTION]
It is a game, no music and sound, such a shame and thank you for the link.

Is the new ORCSOFT eroge a proper NTR or just about underage kid banging a lonely widow?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US