Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

I could get into the graphics, not the best they have done, but i dig it.

I'm totally going for the uncle route first.

hope there's more than one female char..though by the looks of it probably not. Also hoping for a true love route for greater NTR effect. Play true love route first, then ntr route.

hope there's more than one female char..though by the looks of it probably not. Also hoping for a true love route for greater NTR effect. Play true love route first, then ntr route.

true, so true, the ntr is better when we know how it could have gone

I save the true love for last just in case the NTR hits me really hard and actually get depressed from it. true love well pulled me out it. still the CG look good. probably will do the uncule one first since it might be my least fav and save the older brother for last in the NTR side.

so this NTR48 story seems to go that the main character loses everyone he loves to NTR in 48 days, his older sister, his younger sister, his mother, and his childhood friend. this could be brutal.

I save the true love for last just in case the NTR hits me really hard and actually get depressed from it. true love well pulled me out it. still the CG look good. probably will do the uncule one first since it might be my least fav and save the older brother for last in the NTR side.

so this NTR48 story seems to go that the main character loses everyone he loves to NTR in 48 days, his older sister, his younger sister, his mother, and his childhood friend. this could be brutal.

What? Seriously?

Thats so brutal!!

ok, ntr 48 is looks like just what i have been asking, something like the ntr nurse series but in one game

A.K.A, prota just gets ntred again and again xD, if this is well made it could be my favorite game so far xD

ok, ntr 48 is looks like just what i have been asking, something like the ntr nurse series but in one game

A.K.A, prota just gets ntred again and again xD, if this is well made it could be my favorite game so far xD
yeah I hope it's that way and not only one girl gets taken per route.

yeah I hope it's that way and not only one girl gets taken per route.

or at least 2 in the same storyline (like the storys are by pairs), its not like it has to be a harem taken away from him at the same time (it would be too much to ask for the screenwritters too make it good like that)

I've started reading Wurthering Heights just because I'm so hard up for some kind of netorare.

On the topic of NTR that is too brutal, there was one in particular that came out a while ago where there is you and your childhood friend and everyone thinks you two will end up married and then your Dad saves her from some bullies or something and then THEY get married and you have to watch your dad have the most raunchiest sex with the girl you love. So brutal. I can't go back to that one ever again.

It seems the next Kiss game will have NTR elements not unlike Custom Raid 4

I look forward to it. Custom Raid 4 and Custom Maid 3d were a pleasant surprise for me.

Custom Reido 5 was lame, though

Shiny Days release tomorrow :cheerleader:
Inb4 game-breaking bugs
New Atelier Sakura game too http://vndb.org/v10078, fingers crossed for something half-decent.

Stay tuned for a project between Action Bastard and myself (Otomedori, uncensored). Ch01 is in QC right now and should be released in the next 48h.

Anyone have the doujin game Fuyuiro no Muffler? Please do share if possible, cant seem to find it :(

never used perfect dark, how good is it?

[MENTION=15488]aegis[/MENTION]
Fuyuiro no Muffler
冬色のマフラー
http://depositfiles.com/files/e94f3vljr

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] Not very good, some stuff takes forever, depends a lot on the user who owns the file.. I use it only as a last resort and source of eroge nodvd.

Reactions: aegis and ron34

ah 冬色のマフラー, it's a classic in my book. love the option to not spy and only half hear what is going on behind the door.

shining days is out and HOLLY.....it wheights 17gbs, at my download speed i will end up playing it in a week, if i am lucky :vomitblood:, well you guys tell me how it is because i will wait until its seeded

It's going to be a while until the main seeder lets everyone reach 100%, or you can pray for DDL.
Also whats the new Black Lilith game?

Last edited:

the new back Lilith game is part of the IZM series, which usually do extra story's on previews works, one of them is from NTR Mail.
:anblink:

I turn 28 today, god I'm old :forsaken: so Shiny Days will be a perfect birthday present :laughpanda:

Getting Black Box too, that NTR Mail story must not go unfapped. Still waiting for the Atelier Sakura game.

I'm looking forward to Love Joule games, also why can't Miel spend some extra time and add a POV of the guys being NTRed :deadsad:

I'm looking forward to Love Joule games, also why can't Miel spend some extra time and add a POV of the guys being NTRed :deadsad:

yeah, makes you wonder why they stopped doing that, ntr kanojo (not sure is really like that) was great in my opinion because of that

do you guys think that there is any hope to see shining days translated by any group? i mean since is based on school days is pretty famous don't you think? it just that with 17gbs i don't think i could play it with ith and atlas without skiping half or even more of the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US