Anime Endings that made you cry. . .

[MENTION=36246]Lord Zero[/MENTION] I like that analogy of "saying goodbye to a friend". That is a pretty apt description of how it can feel sometimes when you end a good show. Sometimes I will almost feel like starting to watch a show again a few days after I finish it because I start to miss it a bit. :)

Reactions: Lord Zero
[MENTION=36246]Lord Zero[/MENTION] I like that analogy of "saying goodbye to a friend". That is a pretty apt description of how it can feel sometimes when you end a good show. Sometimes I will almost feel like starting to watch a show again a few days after I finish it because I start to miss it a bit. :)

Same here. I think that the best shows should always evoke the same emotional response. That drawns the line between the good and the great.

Not exactly made me cry, but i found the ending of samurai shamploo a bit sad, also the same with the ending of full metal alchemist

anohana ending actually made me cry. I dunno why I was that much focused on a drama then but I blamed the insertion of music in the crying scene for the tearjerker

Basilisk.
when the final battle gennosuke and oboro choose to end his/her own life (becouse they love each other) rather than killing each other for the sake of their clan
so sad...:runaway:

hmm allmost any ending of anime make me cry, because I want it to countine, and it jest suddenly ends... poof... GONE! I mean com'on :goodtea:

Clannad (I) and After Story, Kanon, Kobato, Ef - A Tale of..... :bigeyes:had me pinching myself vigorously in order to prevent that singular manly tear from falling....and failed miserably:dispirited:

(Hey, LioNeeZ! It's been awhile!)

Anything by Key pretty much. Angel beats really got me going. But i liked it. So i moved onto Clannad, same producers. My body was not ready. After story i completely lost it. Apart from that i guess i got the odd feels from Madoka Magica, and i baaaw'd like a bitch at AnoHana. Not tried Air yet but being from Key! chances are it'll give me a sads. :c

Angel Beats and Clannad & Clannad After Story , Air... there so many of them :(

Clannad, & clannad after story
guilty crown ( because hare-chan and inori was lost )
Ano hana
Sakurasou
Cuu2koi
Angel Beats
Kimi no iru machi
5 centimeters per second

Nothing made me cry as ''Grave of the Fireflies" did.mentioning it makes my eyes teary :runaway:

Not many amine ending made me cry recently, the most recent is clannad A's I think
Clannad After Story
Air
Kanon
Elfen lied(please don't search this one :P)
In fact almost all of them are product by key...except Elfen lied
Well, the story line of the anime nowadays are being worse...
As moe elements becoming more and more, I think there is a trade off(。ω。)

:dontleave: Clannad & Clannad After Story :crushed: Unstoppable tears, not manly at all...

hmm allmost any ending of anime make me cry, because I want it to countine, and it jest suddenly ends... poof... GONE! I mean com'on
[MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION]; My feeling exactly (but without the tears)

Last edited:
I've had a few, once that really got to me emotionally was:
- Angel Beat
- Sword Art online
- Ergo Proxy
- Requiem for the Phantom
I'd say those are the few that i've really cried after an Anime xD

mine was clannad, such a good story and had a good combination of emotions going by the end, hell by the end of the anime i was synced with the character i could predict what tomoya would say >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12