Tokyo Magnitude 8
Guilty Crown
Madoka Magica
Tasogare Otome × Amunejia
Code Geass
Mawaru Penguindrum
Gurren Lagann

i know im a cry baby so what? :D

The only that has really made me cry is angel beats, such a tearful moment and the song it was perfect.

Well if i remember correctly:
Angel Beats and Ano Hana.
I do not remember if there are others, but if i remember other anime, i write it.

I think I've seen soo much anime that I forgot which ones I cried to :f I can remember that it was definitely the most early ones I've seen. I think Air and Clannad made me cry the most since I could relate soooo much to the characters. :deadsad:
Even now I can watch them again and still cry... even the music brings back nearly half of how it makes me feel. x_x

D.Gray Man, they didn't even complete the anime. So sad I was then. That feel when your favorite anime ends. Also CG R2. My passionate compassion struck me horribly.

then it would be Katawa Shoujo. Lilly's and Hanako's route opened my floodgates. Seriously, my eyes are now sensetive enough for me to get teary from wind.

I am easily moved, so a lot of animes has made me cry. I haven't even Clannad and Afterstory and still cry to it. Also Kanon, Angel Beats! that i recently finished, Ano Hano, Gosick, Elfen Lied, Gunslinger Girl, Kowarekake no Orgel, Madoka Magica, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, and probably more. And lots more when it comes to Manga.

So far there are 2 where I couldn't prevent myself from crying... the first was kimi ga nozomu eien and the second was code geass

Aim for the Top! Gunbuster - episode 6
Saber Marionette J - epsode 24

Well in terms of just endings it would have to be~

-Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
-Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 (Greatest anime ending ever)
-Fate/Stay Night
-Grave of Fireflies

I know I'm missing some but this was just off the top of my head. Clannad would have made it if they didn't ruin the ending, that series had me crying pretty hard at times; easily would have called it the greatest anime/ending ever if it ended the way it should have. :/

Well in terms of just endings it would have to be~

-Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
-Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 (Greatest anime ending ever)
-Fate/Stay Night
-Grave of Fireflies

I know I'm missing some but this was just off the top of my head. Clannad would have made it if they didn't ruin the ending, that series had me crying pretty hard at times; easily would have called it the greatest anime/ending ever if it ended the way it should have. :/

Yeah...CODE GEASS: R2 had a good ending....to be honest, i never wanted CODE GEASS to end.

:raging: that Grave of the Fireflies! effin movie made me grow a heart after going through 4 years trying to destroying it. pfffft.

The only one I can remember now is Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. well the 2nd and 3rd to the last episodes. the finale was well anti-climactic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!