Anime character you'd like to be in real life...^^,

300px-Mei_episode_10.png

Mei Misaki is one of the main protagonists of Another. She was labeled by her classmates as "the one that does not exist." Mei has both a red right eye and a green left doll's eye. Also, she is a student of Class 3-3 in 1998.
Details:

Romaji Name Misaki Mei
Kanji Name 見崎鳴
Birth Date 1983
Age 15
Gender Female
Eyes Red (right)
Green (left)
Hair Black
Height 152 cm
Status
Affiliation Non-existent Student
Status Alive
Occupation Student
Relatives Mitsuyo Fujioka (Mother)
Kirika (Aunt)
Misaki Fujioka (Sister)
Amane (Grandmother)
First appearance
Manga Debut Chapter 1
Anime Debut Episode 1
Voices
Seiyuu Natsumi Takamori

Not sure if this counts, but Ash Ketchum from Pokemon.

I mean, think about it. Living in a world where food is free, lodging is free and (most) transport is free must be awesome. And you get lots of freedom, too.

Though having a butler like Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji would be beyond awesome.

ehhh.. a mix of lots of different charas from lots of animes for various reasons~ :goodtea:

since i am in the mood right now, lets just say orihara izaya ;3

playing around with ppls lives sounds fun >;D

Hmm isnt he just really smart or something? o.o Does he actually have powers? Hmm or i should just watch it xD

he is a information broker. smart, yeah. but he is quite strong as well. he can keep up with shizuo and he uses knives.

ah! being hazama from blazblue would be fine, too. same reason as with izaya~

Claire Stanfield from Baccano! (my nick says it hahaha)

He is the most badass anime character I've ever seen, he is da boss.

Clair xD Hmm i thought clair was female... unless im thinking of the wrong person o.o Hmm actually im pretty sure i am thinking of the wrong person xD /me goes google~

I don't know if I would want to be him but i'm with you on this one, give me Lelouch's Geass power. I don't think there has ever been a cooler "super power". I would take the ability to command anyone to do anything over flying, invisibility, super strength, or any of the other old cliches any day!

Hmm puppet master~ Lelouch's power actually has quite a few flaws... although the strengths make up for most of them~

Mmmm...does Sherlock Holmes from the Brithish series counts? Just kidding....Probably I would be the "generic dude that is a hero in an eroge" Why you may ask? Because those mother#$%kers can get laid constantly. But you might say: "True but me and my girlfriend or college hook up put in at least 3 times a week." Agree, but can you and your girlfriend have harems with other 4 to 5 women and you are the only dude in it? I thought so (Unless you are Hugh Hefner).

And the Geass does not count because they are doing againt their own will and then it would feel forced and not the same so no cheating!!

Last edited:
Emiya Shirou from Fate Stay Night

Pretty much my all time favorite

Kurosaki Ichigo, with his power! I will rule the WORLD.

That aside but seriously,I want Kurosaki Ichigo's power it's so epic!! if you watched bleach the movie 4 he can destroy hell lol

Issei from High School DxD, because I'm a nice guy but a perv. on the inside. Plus he gets a harem.:D

I think the closest I have ever related to a character might have been Houtarou Oreki from Hyouka. The way we do things is very similar, and how we like to think about/over-think things until we get an answer we like.

Though if I actually had to choose I would try to go for someone over-powered but difficult to kill (can't just be sniped in your sleep or something) whereas probably someone like Vash or ...someone who is already dead (like a zombie/vampire XD).

Mmm... i think of myself as a normal guy... a normal guy that wishes he wasnt.
I think that maybe someone normal like Kyon in Haruhi or Tatsuhiro Satou in Welcome to the NHK...
Then again, IRL people call me weird. Maybe im a weird guy, but one who fails to notice it myself ? I been called "The second president" as Madarame in Genshiken...
I been thinking on Kyouma from Steins;Gate as well... then again, im kind of a strong martial artist
and i happen to carry swords around all the time due to my training schedule... i wonder if that
would account for anything ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12