<1000 posts Club - Let's spam until we have 1000 posts :D

Ghastly? :goodtea:
pokemon-ghastly_00293240.jpg

I think it would help if the rule was like people with less than so many posts~ maybe 5,000 or 10,000~
You could also make a group if you really wanted to.

Hi everyone :).
It seems we have so many pro spammers here :D. OK, at this time, the rule take effect.
For pro spammers: plz post in other thread.
For newbie: Don't be shy, in this topic you can spam anything you like.

Today we have a lot of new member. Let's see if i can invite some peoples or not. :goodtea:
1_zps14e8e7a2.jpg

Warning Introductions box is under attack

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION] just use an @ sign in front of their names if you wish to give them a shout out and call them to this thread. :goodtea:

Though I think most of them will be here for the 'Hentai and Ecchi' anyway.

/me plants his seeds of destruction into this thread~ >:3

Alright, first order of business...

This thread is allowed to continue.

Second, [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION] it doesn't really work to declare new rules in the middle of a thread. You need to place your thread rules on the very first post. No one really reads any rules after the first post.

Lastly, [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION], [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] and others, respect the guy's thread/rules. If you are over 1K posts, then go and spam in the other 1,000,000 spam threads we have. :D

Last edited:
looks like I belong here
0352m_zps98bafebc.gif

a place for me (read=newbie)
i'm too scared with senior
__not_enough___meme_by_ferchozaki-d4p7y382_zps31a8e439.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.