Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,
Lock it, fill it, call it, find it,
View it, code it, jam - unlock it,
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,

it is also the food of the future....

the apocalyptic future. :lmao:

unhealthy? health is a myth. I don't eat vegetables but I eat food that are chuck full of chems and I intend to live to a hundred. :lmao:

should I die early at least the chemicals would preserve my body. :lmao:

am I lying to myself if I don't consider anything as true?

Yeah, they do all kinds of stuff, but preserving body is not one of things it does

Yes u are

Hmm actually it might preserve the body somewhat depending on the chemicals... but i dont think those chemicals are really for eating... not that most of the chemicals that go into food really are...

certain chemicals do. its been a practice for centuries. but of course none of the chems found in food can preserve your body. well actually it might depending on the combinations of what chemicals would be found. otherwise if anything it would cause the body to rapidly decompose.

truth is relative. a certain information can be a lie, a truth or both. In history, the previously accepted truth was the earth was flat, this was later proven to be a lie. The only difference between a truth and a lie is that the former is believed by the majority. but the case is, they are both just information. :goodtea:

as they say in Assassin's Creed "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

Like Eminem said:

"I'll lift you off your feet so fast with a roundhouse
you'll think I pulled the fuckin ground out from underneath you "

Random ikr

you don't know what you can realize when you just don't care anymore. :lmao:

I know they are. That's why I salute random people with my 3rd finger stealthily. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.