<1000 posts Club - Let's spam until we have 1000 posts :D

just matter of time until aexiel degenerate into gollum-like creature

3 for the elven kings, 7 for the dwarven lords, 9 for the mortals, and one mustache to rule them all.

So the razor is actually the crack of doom...and Mordor would be the bathroom? Interesting...

the razor is called Gillette as to the sword Anduril, sword of Isildur. remember? it cut the dark lord's finger.

mordor is the bathroom, Mt. Doom is the unclean toilet.

because mt. doom is molten, dangerous and scary, therefore a toilet like that must be unclean, stinky, and filled with s***

-_______-
Mt.doom destroyed the ring. Your toilet will only seal it in an epic mountain of shit. Nothing more. I'm sure the flush isn't working.

it's working, but waiting for the one mustache before it can be flushed. the Eye of Sauron is the mirror. :lmao:

I am genetically unable to have a mustache. Dunno why. Maybe i'm too young.

you have to be hairy to have a mustache. if your arms or legs aren't hairy, the chances of having a mustache is very slim

I'm hairy...but my face is still smooth and clean..it's actually a big plus, but i think that a beard will make me a lot sexier.

it will grow in time. pray that the god of mustaches, Tom Selleck will bless you. :lmao:

what did i miss ? :reallyconfused:

welcome back [MENTION=36260]x.wire[/MENTION] ;

i have both.. moustace and beard... still not much though :P

only my ava has a mustache, I shave mine off every time I go out but sometimes I don't want to. I keep getting confused for a girl if i don't have facial hair.

[MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; :surprised: you've got to be kidding me ? for real ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197576.html

Thanks!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + 初回特典 + マニュアル