<1000 posts Club - Let's spam until we have 1000 posts :D

sorry i have to finish my task again for tomorrow i will see you guys later approximately 1 hour...

i get it i get it... but you see for me meaningless it's not same like nothingless or neverthless yeah!!

Yare yare... have to many replies after i return. Yes i'm happy. But this topic is no longer for someone < 1000 posts :D.
Ok let's keep rule breaker time until this time tomorrow. If this topic can survive until then, the rule will return and this topic will be spam paradise for newbie :D. And if only me post here, i will make report everyday until i have 1000 posts and apply to 1000 posts club.

Note: rule breaker time is for everyone BET ( not vote to open or close ). The final decision is mod. The number of votes is not affected. Just to see who guessed correctly ;). So plz don't chat here, make post to bet ( if you have >1000 post).

P/S: Did someone report to mod? It's not fair if no one report to mod and this topic survive until tomorrow. Don't fear to bother me because i already have idea to make a topic to remember this topic ( something like: topic with very short live time on anime-sharing ) :D.

Last edited:
Don't worry. I don't think anyone will be reporting to mods. This'll be my last post here then moemoe-kyun. Good luck on reaching 1k posts. ;)

Don't worry. I don't think anyone will be reporting to mods. This'll be my last post here then moemoe-kyun. Good luck on reaching 1k posts. ;)

Hmm... but it's not fun. I already think about make an epic report :D about it.

Just think about it :D. Something like: topic with very short live time on anime-sharing. I'll think about the detail later...

Superultraruleobliterator :goodtea: Allyourbasesarebelongtous~

Last edited:
ya bro!! we have same join date but have far lvl and post hahaha...

yo dude^^.. lol...i just started spam recently bro, in june maybe....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.