『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

W... what are you doing with my blood?...

If they dont know then they could just wait till theres some majority vote or everyone else is finished talking? :/

Last edited:
We only have 24 hours (or a bit more) to vote and if everyone waits for the other then in the end no one votes...

W... what are you doing with my blood?...

If they dont know then they could just wait till theres some majority vote or everyone else if finished talking? :/
"When life give you lemons you make lemonade... And when life give you a paintbrush and blood you paint the tables red!"

『That is impossible since Aexiel already voted Inori...』

『Also, the thing that went through my head as I wrote that story:
zlpzsk.jpg

I change my mind. Chiru is suspicious but Fear is shielding her, which is even more suspicious...
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; I vote Fear.

I will vote for whoever chiru votes for, if she votes. Otherwise I think I'm 99% sure I'll get it wrong, which isn't doesn't really help anyone.

I change my mind. Chiru is suspicious but Fear is shielding her, which is even more suspicious...
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; I vote Fear.

what the hell? i didnt even have a say in that story.... plus ur just jealous.

anyway while i want to vote maeve, im still unsare about bear...

Meh I'll just make a mostly random guess and go with bear.

If you kill me it'd better be with a bang!

I'm on my phone please some kindly tag everyone for me.

If chiru was the first to see makhail then that confirms it, I know for a fact that both bear and Maeve were at the front of the train before I found chiru, that mean 3 people should have found the corpse but the anouncement happened when I found it,meaning one of them is the culprit

[MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION]; If you're by any chance online, please vote.

『Just in case: seeing as someone dies doesn't count as locating a corpse. Just as with culprit that kills person in front of them, only another encounter with body counts. Also, in order to locate a corpse you must see it, thus if corpse is in darkness, or if you are blindfolded, even if corpse is in front of you, you don't locate it.』

Current votes:
1 for Chiru from Azuriel.
1 for Fear from Sky.
1 for Bear from Final

BLOODBATH FEVER!!!!! * She screamed as Ariya got covered by bloody needles and Sin started to paint the table with her blood.

I vote for Bear! :goodtea:

Reactions: namalandrcont

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.