This is my first time joining a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
こんにちは ^^

AS Community ようこそ!

come chat with us in the spams/games section :cheering:

Hi, nazaka, thanks for your response :)
I'd love to join but would you mind tell me how to get there?

The spam/games section?

Just go to the homepage of AS (i.e anime-sharing.com/forum/) and scroll down, you'll see a bunch of sections there :thumbup:

i don't know what you said, but welcome to the ASF!! this is my first forum too, and i love it here!

ASF-teamにようこそ, Marmalade!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Just a notice...
みなさん, よろしくお願いします!
...There missing the "ん/n" letter in みなさん, what so right is: みんなさん...:goodtea:~>

kochira koso, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Welcome and Enjoy your stay! ^^

welcome (hnnnggg) Marmalade (hhnnnggg) -san (hhnnnnggg) to ASF (hnnnggggg) community (hhhnnnngg)

yaranaika?

:goodtea:

AqFCL2L.gif

こんばんは、マーマレードさん!ようこそ、ASFへ!

スパムメールやゲームの場所に来たら。。。楽しいぞ!
Just a notice...

...There missing the "ん/n" letter in みなさん, what so right is: みんなさん...:goodtea:~>

Actually both ways are correct.

Welcome to AS Marmalade~

No idea what those kanji there^ were xD

Ahh well~ Drop by the spams x3

Actually both ways are correct.
Hmm... Sorry no, because "minna" (without the -san person-suffix) meaning; "all": at persons and at stuff, where the "mina" with just one "n" not existing so...:goodtea:~>

Hmm... Sorry no, because "minna" (without the -san person-suffix) meaning; "all": at persons and at stuff, where the "mina" with just one "n" not existing so...:goodtea:~>

Hmm really? I shall consult my dictionary, then. XD

...my dictionary has both entries being used in the same ways, meaning the same thing. Could be an error I guess, but I thought my prof told me you could use both too... :reallyconfused:

Welcome to AS~

I hope you can have fun in here~

And yeah~ drop by to spam and games section sometimes~

Welcome to AS marmalede... HAve fun In here~~~

Cya~~ Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。