Hello! Nice to meet you all! Michi 18 here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michi 18

Good Morning , Good Afternoon and Good Evening to you all!

I would just like to greet everyone . And I would like to introduce myself for I am new to this site .

My name is Michiko Shirigawa
You can call me Chyn-Chyn . (That's what my friends call me)
Feel free to call me any other names appropriate and of course nice. :)

Im 12 years old though , I have a lot of experience in writing and my mind is open to this new world and generation we have.

Feel free to be my friend...........

Wow a 12 year old :), Nice to meet you Michi 18 I hope you enjoy your stay at AS and i hope we can be friends ^.^!

Welcome to AS Michi~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time :3

Hmm i think the minimum age is 13 here but i wonder if theyll mind either way xD

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Michi 18/Michiko Shiragawa~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Do you write poems? I want to see your poems if you do.

Yes I do ! I'd send it tomorrow ! If it's fine? My net is a bit wonky today ..........

morning Michi 18:hi:....welcome to AS Forum....:thumbup:

hmm..Michiko Shirigawa?...are you a japanese or your parents are japanese? cause your name is that

of japanese people..

1128491-Z5GOBPN.png

Thank you all for the greeting as of my name well................. hehehe it's a codename actually.........I was making an auto biography of my life and so to keep my identity a secret I named myself Michiko Shirigawa in that story . But if you would like to know my real name feel free to pm me:)

Welcome to Anime-Sharing Michi~! Chyn-Chyn will take some time for me to get used to, but I'll try :P

Your name implies you are of Japanese descent, unless that is a nickname. I think you and Rennie will get along rather well~ =]

Glad to have you here. Feel free to look around and ask anything if needed to.

We hope you enjoy your stay with us here at A-S.

Please take a look at the drawing contest below via our (mine, Sam, Decal, or Rennie's) signature. Regardless if you have any drawing experience or not, you are welcomed to join. =]

Hope to hear from you again!

:runhappy:

hmm...a codename...an autobiography..that's great:thumbup:

Thank you . And you're art looks great!

Well......Good Luck !

AS. ni irasshaimasen, Michi 18-kun!

Nara koko de ippai tanoshi no koto ga arimashou, ano mo kimi no dekiru no koto wo sagashite kudasai!

hi Michi 18 welcome to AS~

Nice to meet you too~

drop by the spam section if you'd like^^

have fun and enjoy this forum~

i don't see age matters^^

Welcome to ASF, Chyn-chan.
Have fun in the forum.

Just to butt in, my name is similar to the name of the planet that the Space Battleship Yamato went to save Earth.:anblink:

Thank you all and oh uh Mr. nanashi1 I dont understand that because I didnt grew up in Japan you see .

Hmm Hmmm don't you want to put a picture in your Avatar...Wait that sounds stupid>.< I mean don't you want to put a picture ao when you type on posts people see a anime picture... WAIT WTF IS WITH ME TODAY

sorry I dont visit much so I cant really think about it (busy)

Welcome to ASF Michi 18
join us on spam n games section,
see u arround :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。