Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

/me takes notice

hey, [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];. i like that your folder says "important notes"

:goodtea:

Your room seems very nice to be, but if you to me not angry be can/could... Is it relative a little/small room, not...?:goodtea:~>

Yeah, it's all I can afford on my pay, there's a shared kitchen/living room which is a bit bigger.

hey, [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];. i like that your folder says "important notes"

:goodtea:

:P that's where I keep all my "important" stuff.

Yeah, it's all I can afford on my pay, there's a shared kitchen/living room which is a bit bigger.
Is maybe a stupid question from me, but you living always there - I mean, that you already without your family living, or so...?:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; looks like a nice battlestation you've got there. :)

Gwee got me on here to show you this freaky bug in my room.
I managed to hoover it up so i should be safe now.

UF722mq.jpg

Well im sure people would love seeing your bug =w= Its going to inspire great things :goodtea: Like how the bug in mulan got her out of the large lady's place and off to war she went~

:s...If thats what you thought then, at first, indicating not now, then it makes me slightly worried what you might think now @.@ Guess I guess it can be read in different ways.....

Last edited:
Basically everything I bought with graduation money. The visual novels are Yume Miru Kusuri and Saya no Uta. The key chain is from the yaoi visual novel Dramatical Murder.

1749971-RCE9T43.jpg

Just so happens me and unown chit chatted about 'saya no uta' after I recently started looking into that one some more. Think you made an interesting choice there. I'd wanna play that as well.

You made it sounds really expensive~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?