Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

@lol. Baby, Nana sure has a flair for bdays.
/////

I saw some old pictures today in the thread...how cozy it was. Gets me all nostalgic again and ready to hug ppl.
Warning random hugs might be enforced in this thread at some point. It's rather fun at time to browse back and see all the pictures, they are like snap shots of time. I don't really know quite to express it properly, so I might just end up writing something random like I suspect I now might have jsut done. But I'm too hot right now to make it any better sooo:

Whoo ho !
This thread still lives ! And should live for all time.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]

you may won't come back here anymore so i will make sure to post some nice pics for you

take care

wherever you are :swearveng:
\
/
There where no nice pics :) But don't worry, I saw your post and your thought, and thats all that matters. I'm flattered you kept me in remembrance so long after as you did. Made me browsing trough old posts in this thread all the more nostalgic and enjoyable.

bright orange ninja star winged Giraffatitan
Origami me and my friends did at Hyper Japan 2013
mIB6lpI.jpg

Hey for a First post in the spam section here is the an IRL PIC :
h28k.jpg
YES it's my cat i call him Bob ^ ^

WOW from the day i watched that scene my conception of women changed nothing frighten you anymore !!! XD

well yea kind of you know "Bob. Bob had bitch tits. This was a support group for men with testicular cancer. The big moosie slobbering all over me... that was Bob."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.