Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

/me takes notice

hey, [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];. i like that your folder says "important notes"

:goodtea:

Your room seems very nice to be, but if you to me not angry be can/could... Is it relative a little/small room, not...?:goodtea:~>

Yeah, it's all I can afford on my pay, there's a shared kitchen/living room which is a bit bigger.

hey, [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];. i like that your folder says "important notes"

:goodtea:

:P that's where I keep all my "important" stuff.

Yeah, it's all I can afford on my pay, there's a shared kitchen/living room which is a bit bigger.
Is maybe a stupid question from me, but you living always there - I mean, that you already without your family living, or so...?:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; looks like a nice battlestation you've got there. :)

Gwee got me on here to show you this freaky bug in my room.
I managed to hoover it up so i should be safe now.

UF722mq.jpg

Well im sure people would love seeing your bug =w= Its going to inspire great things :goodtea: Like how the bug in mulan got her out of the large lady's place and off to war she went~

:s...If thats what you thought then, at first, indicating not now, then it makes me slightly worried what you might think now @.@ Guess I guess it can be read in different ways.....

Last edited:
Basically everything I bought with graduation money. The visual novels are Yume Miru Kusuri and Saya no Uta. The key chain is from the yaoi visual novel Dramatical Murder.

1749971-RCE9T43.jpg

Just so happens me and unown chit chatted about 'saya no uta' after I recently started looking into that one some more. Think you made an interesting choice there. I'd wanna play that as well.

You made it sounds really expensive~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.