Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Since the internet clearly can never have enough kittens, here are some of mine:

ktn1.jpg

ktn2.jpg

ktn3.jpg

ktn4.jpg

my god i love kitties before having our child we used to have kitties...

Well one of them become somewhat huge? Better say a bear?

Agaph_Mou_098.jpg

I cropped the face for safty reasons :D

But yeap that was our "beast" well it was around 2013-14

Agaph_Mou_098.jpg

Ohh, awesome, you have one of those giant cats! My cats are pretty modest in terms of size; the largest is less than 4kg, I think. I let some of them roam freely around the neighbourhood, though (in my experience, if you adopt cats that are used to outdoor life, you can't really keep them indoor all the time), and purposely don't give them too much food for fear of them becoming too fat.

Reactions: Konstantinos
Ohh, awesome, you have one of those giant cats! My cats are pretty modest in terms of size; the largest is less than 4kg, I think. I let some of them roam freely around the neighbourhood, though (in my experience, if you adopt cats that are used to outdoor life, you can't really keep them indoor all the time), and purposely don't give them too much food for fear of them becoming too fat.

this was adopted from a friend of us back at 2009 we castrated him and he would be alive till now if a moron didn't killed him! Anyway now that we have our kid it's given not to have a pet. I am afraid of allergies and those staff...

Now about this "beast" he became 9kg! Yeah he was an armored vehicle cat :XD:

this was adopted from a friend of us back at 2009 we castrated him and he would be alive till now if a moron didn't killed him! Anyway now that we have our kid it's given not to have a pet. I am afraid of allergies and those staff...

Now about this "beast" he became 9kg! Yeah he was an armored vehicle cat :XD:
Oh... was he run over by a car or something? Sorry to hear that. I can relate; I live in a small housing complex, but careless drivers are still careless. I've witnessed a few cats (and kittens, damn it!) run over by irresponsible drivers.

I understand not wanting to have a pet around when you have a toddler son, though it may be a good idea to let him grow up with a pet later, as many childcare consultants have suggested :) (Not that I'd know; I've never have kids before.)

At his weight, plus being a mature cat, I'm guessing your cat was probably too lazy to move around much, so he'd be more like a static artillery than an armoured car :P

Oh... was he run over by a car or something? Sorry to hear that. I can relate; I live in a small housing complex, but careless drivers are still careless. I've witnessed a few cats (and kittens, damn it!) run over by irresponsible drivers.

I understand not wanting to have a pet around when you have a toddler son, though it may be a good idea to let him grow up with a pet later, as many childcare consultants have suggested :) (Not that I'd know; I've never have kids before.)

At his weight, plus being a mature cat, I'm guessing your cat was probably too lazy to move around much, so he'd be more like a static artillery than an armoured car :P

nah he was fat to damn fat and believe he was moving fast enough but there are very ignorant moral stupid drivers! They don't care if it's a person or an animal. Once i was in an accident while i was return to my home from training with mountain bicycle a very rude lady believed that it was in her own good to use the extra space of the bicycle road and she disregarded me and she hit me, we still are in court because i had to be hospitalized for a month until my knee will be recovered...

Anyway i am still training with my bicycles but the pain is there and when the weather change the pain is knocking my door...

Anyway i felt very sad when i lost my dear Hermes (It was his name) i liked that name that damn cat... some days it has suffocated me while i was sleeping? I remember the nights that i couldn't breath and i didn't know what was wrong with me until i wake up and see him playing the dead over my chest! Honestly those times i was ready to barbecue him :XD:

Since the internet clearly can never have enough kittens, here are some of mine:

ktn1.jpg

ktn2.jpg

ktn3.jpg

ktn4.jpg
Aww... These are really cute, you're having basically a/an cathouse...xD!!!

Agaph_Mou_098.jpg

Ehmm... You had (btw, R.I.P. Tiger!) not a cat, but an half-tiger...xD

nah he was fat to damn fat and believe he was moving fast enough but there are very ignorant moral stupid drivers! They don't care if it's a person or an animal. Once i was in an accident while i was return to my home from training with mountain bicycle a very rude lady believed that it was in her own good to use the extra space of the bicycle road and she disregarded me and she hit me, we still are in court because i had to be hospitalized for a month until my knee will be recovered...

Anyway i am still training with my bicycles but the pain is there and when the weather change the pain is knocking my door...

Anyway i felt very sad when i lost my dear Hermes (It was his name) i liked that name that damn cat... some days it has suffocated me while i was sleeping? I remember the nights that i couldn't breath and i didn't know what was wrong with me until i wake up and see him playing the dead over my chest! Honestly those times i was ready to barbecue him :XD:
Oh my, those are the worst. I had one of those in the neighbourhood. Family next door had a guest, who upon leaving ran over the family's cat with their car. They realised it, stopped, and was confronted by the family, but the guest fucking laughed it off. They were like "oh my, the cat got run over! Hahaha!"

Thankfully, I've never been hit by a car myself (though I've been involved in traffic accidents with motorbikes). Sorry to hear about your experience though. I suppose I should count myself as lucky since the worst accident I was in left me bedridden for 'only' two weeks and under care for a month, with mostly my leg taking the damage and little else.

Amazing experience you had with Hermes :D Pets can be frustrating to deal with at times (and I'll admit I have problems controlling my anger and annoyance sometimes), but they also give good memories like that!

Aww... These are really cute, you're having basically a/an cathouse...xD!!!
Yeah, my place is almost like a cat shelter of sorts. Not that it's furnished like an actual shelter, nor do we take in orphaned cats, but wild cats around the 'hood just like to come over and stick around. Sometimes they pick a fight with the cats already here, so we chase them out. Often they just hang about. Sometimes sick cats come over, so we feed and try to care for them a little.

Over time, some stayed, bred, and had kittens. We keep some of them outside the house as free-range cats so they can loiter around where they please (though they'll come back when it's meal time). Not counting the cats that we don't feed, there are 12 cats in total that we care for, with 5 adults (4 free range) and 7 kittens (3 free range).

ktn1.jpg

ktn2.jpg

ktn3.jpg

ktn4.jpg

So lovely!!!

Agaph_Mou_098.jpg

I remember him. We also feed him from time to time but he was so lazy cat! He was adorable! We felt so sad my self an my mother when he died!

Yeah, my place is almost like a cat shelter of sorts. Not that it's furnished like an actual shelter, nor do we take in orphaned cats, but wild cats around the 'hood just like to come over and stick around. Sometimes they pick a fight with the cats already here, so we chase them out. Often they just hang about. Sometimes sick cats come over, so we feed and try to care for them a little.

Over time, some stayed, bred, and had kittens. We keep some of them outside the house as free-range cats so they can loiter around where they please (though they'll come back when it's meal time). Not counting the cats that we don't feed, there are 12 cats in total that we care for, with 5 adults (4 free range) and 7 kittens (3 free range).

Lol, more likely a cat paradise...xD

Well, short said: You having a big heart, you can't reject these small and "harmless" beasts - this is really respectfull of you^_^!

12? Do you having an XXXL package of cat food per month?

Hmm... I having also a cat called Sindy - well, better said: an old lady meanwhile, she is already 17 years old, and she doesn't like in the house to be, she is more likely a half-wild cat. I'll sometime a pic of her post...

Lol, more likely a cat paradise...xD

Well, short said: You having a big heart, you can't reject these small and "harmless" beasts - this is really respectfull of you^_^!

12? Do you having an XXXL package of cat food per month?

Hmm... I having also a cat called Sindy - well, better said: an old lady meanwhile, she is already 17 years old, and she doesn't like in the house to be, she is more likely a half-wild cat. I'll sometime a pic of her post...
I'm not that nice a person, but thanks :P It's not all rosy, of course. There are the ups and downs with them, just like living with anyone (humans included). Sometimes you get angry, sometimes you really appreciate them being there, etc, etc.

Yeah, I think we spend about 6kg or so per month now. That's just the dry food. The kittens eat a different kind of food and that's harder to quantify. Some of the free-range adults also eat different food at times. But yes, in total, we do stock quite a lot of cat food.

17 years old? Wow! I think the oldest cat I know was 19, and if I recall, the owner considered putting her down as she was already suffering. My oldest cats are just about 4 years old. Looking forward to your cat's pics :)

/me run to report [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] to PETA for cat abduction and abuse :L
PETA can kiss my foot :miku_mwahaha:

I'm not that nice a person, but thanks :P It's not all rosy, of course. There are the ups and downs with them, just like living with anyone (humans included). Sometimes you get angry, sometimes you really appreciate them being there, etc, etc.

Yeah, I think we spend about 6kg or so per month now. That's just the dry food. The kittens eat a different kind of food and that's harder to quantify. Some of the free-range adults also eat different food at times. But yes, in total, we do stock quite a lot of cat food.

17 years old? Wow! I think the oldest cat I know was 19, and if I recall, the owner considered putting her down as she was already suffering. My oldest cats are just about 4 years old. Looking forward to your cat's pics :)

Of course, this is like with the weather...xD But really, if you'd be a bad person then you'd a fu** give and care them. But the fact is, that you're a nice person where the cats on you quiet count could^_^

And I see. But indeed, something drops also from the kitchen for them, right?

And yeah, she is a millenium-cat - in Fall will be she 17... Though, we had an much older cat as/than her: about 7-8 years ago is our cat, Peter with a age of 25 died.

And is OK^_^

And I see. But indeed, something drops also from the kitchen for them, right?

And yeah, she is a millenium-cat - in Fall will be she 17... Though, we had an much older cat as/than her: about 7-8 years ago is our cat, Peter with a age of 25 died.
No, actually, I don't like them bothering me when I'm working at the kitchen. Of course they're really cute and it's really fun watching them run around, but it can be troublesome when I have to put stuff in the trash can (which they'll usually try to bring down). Since they're already given proper food, I'd rather not mix what they eat with raw ingredients. That's why I usually just open the door to my backyard (where there's some old furniture) and let them play there.

I see, sorry to hear that. That he survived to age 25 was still amazing though! If Peter were still alive, he'd be older than me at 32-33. With him living that long and your current cat approaching her 17th birthday, you must be really good at taking care of them :)

No, actually, I don't like them bothering me when I'm working at the kitchen. Of course they're really cute and it's really fun watching them run around, but it can be troublesome when I have to put stuff in the trash can (which they'll usually try to bring down). Since they're already given proper food, I'd rather not mix what they eat with raw ingredients. That's why I usually just open the door to my backyard (where there's some old furniture) and let them play there.

I see, sorry to hear that. That he survived to age 25 was still amazing though! If Peter were still alive, he'd be older than me at 32-33. With him living that long and your current cat approaching her 17th birthday, you must be really good at taking care of them :)
I see. Well, so are cats: they're always too intereted in things, where then this may at times us annoying, but we can't be for a longer period angry on them^_^!

Yeah, he'd be then your g'father...xD Lol, well because we did the opposite make/made than you with the cats: we're feeding also with some parts of (e.g. with) chicken's, where we can't use; or we give from the fridge some foods, what we don't eating more... Well, this is the simple recipe for a long life for them.

I see. Well, so are cats: they're always too intereted in things, where then this may at times us annoying, but we can't be for a longer period angry on them^_^!

Yeah, he'd be then your g'father...xD Lol, well because we did the opposite make/made than you with the cats: we're feeding also with some parts of (e.g. with) chicken's, where we can't use; or we give from the fridge some foods, what we don't eating more... Well, this is the simple recipe for a long life for them.
Yes, exactly. I'd suppose it's not too much different from having kids, though I've never had any to know.

True, I've heard that as well, though most veterinary experts seem to recommend commercially-sold pet foods as they have well-formulated nutrition balance already. I had my suspicions that some of them may be in the pay of the pet food industry, but after reading carefully of the reasoning, I think it's sensible. That still doesn't stop me from giving my cats fish, of course, because what cat doesn't love fish? Even my vet agreed that fish would of course win against manufactured dry foods in terms of the cats' tastes.

Yes, exactly. I'd suppose it's not too much different from having kids, though I've never had any to know.

True, I've heard that as well, though most veterinary experts seem to recommend commercially-sold pet foods as they have well-formulated nutrition balance already. I had my suspicions that some of them may be in the pay of the pet food industry, but after reading carefully of the reasoning, I think it's sensible. That still doesn't stop me from giving my cats fish, of course, because what cat doesn't love fish? Even my vet agreed that fish would of course win against manufactured dry foods in terms of the cats' tastes.

Well, the time will coming for you for sure...xD

And well... Well, we care of course that we not one-sided feed her - in a balanced wise give some of the cat-food and some what your kitchen (and yourself of course) not more needs or you can deal with. And the topic with fish: Yeah, your vet has right, you could quiet per week 2-3 times a filet give - of course not rotten ones...xD

Well, the time will coming for you for sure...xD

And well... Well, we care of course that we not one-sided feed her - in a balanced wise give some of the cat-food and some what your kitchen (and yourself of course) not more needs or you can deal with. And the topic with fish: Yeah, your vet has right, you could quiet per week 2-3 times a filet give - of course not rotten ones...xD
Noooooooooooooope!

Oh, my free-range adult cats eat fish everyday, actually. The only adult I keep inside has a rather sensitive digestive system, which is the reason she's kept inside to begin with. She's more sensitive to most food other than commercially-sold pet foods, especially raw stuff. Kinda like a spoilt lady who only eats expensive cuisine and whose stomach can't stand pleb foods. :3

Noooooooooooooope!

Oh, my free-range adult cats eat fish everyday, actually. The only adult I keep inside has a rather sensitive digestive system, which is the reason she's kept inside to begin with. She's more sensitive to most food other than commercially-sold pet foods, especially raw stuff. Kinda like a spoilt lady who only eats expensive cuisine and whose stomach can't stand pleb foods. :3

Lol, who knows it...~xD

Hmm... I see, on which foods has she especially a intolerance? But you'll sure rewarded by her sometime, if you so carefully care her - cats acting offten arrogant and the like, but this is actually just a play^_^

Hmm... I see, on which foods has she especially a intolerance? But you'll sure rewarded by her sometime, if you so carefully care her - cats acting offten arrogant and the like, but this is actually just a play^_^
She can eat fish, but in a limited amount. Can't eat rice at all (I know it's not good for cats in general, but my other adult cats don't have that level of intolerance to it). Chicken is a difficult choice too, because if it's cooked, she can't stand the oil; if it's raw, well, she's not good with raw stuff. Pretty much anything outside her usual meals, really.

Yes, you're correct, of course. It's just that the road there is often not easy.

She can eat fish, but in a limited amount. Can't eat rice at all (I know it's not good for cats in general, but my other adult cats don't have that level of intolerance to it). Chicken is a difficult choice too, because if it's cooked, she can't stand the oil; if it's raw, well, she's not good with raw stuff. Pretty much anything outside her usual meals, really.

Yes, you're correct, of course. It's just that the road there is often not easy.

Hmm... I see, she is then indeed a fragile one, I do hope that with her soon better will - even if the chance for her sadly low is.

And wut? Sorry, but the second line of you didn't properly get...

Hmm... I see, she is then indeed a fragile one, I do hope that with her soon better will - even if the chance for her sadly low is.

And wut? Sorry, but the second line of you didn't properly get...

Ah, I just meant that while it's nice to have pets and all, and that they will surely love you in the end if you treat them nicely, it's still not an easy task to take care of them, and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Ah, I just meant that while it's nice to have pets and all, and that they will surely love you in the end if you treat them nicely, it's still not an easy task to take care of them, and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Lol bro, there wasn't need to thank, it wasn't a big deal^_^!

Ah so, well indeed. If you care them with your heart (and endurance), then will they your life with positive rewards gift - they won't forget your efforts!

Went to Character1 event yesterday. Here's some of the loot. =\

IMG_1405_zpsdaeh5fiq.jpg
IMG_1404_zpsbvxevvrr.jpg
4d571ea2-ca21-42d8-8eb5-88880dd05012_zpsjal2obs6.jpg

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; I'll take those Senren Banka posters of your hands. Thank you! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?