What will You take to deserted island?

SupriseO_O This was my English assesment ''what will you take on a deserted island choose 3 songs, 1 book and 1 luxury item...''
Throught this is a bit diffrent...I whould take everything connected with anime with me and my computer...
I whould also take my house^^

O_O Why whould....Wait you whould take ME???O_O For what? I am super anoying

Well, if I could take ANYTHING....well, a way off the island.
Though, realistically, A machete, a few thin long-sleeve shirts and thin long pants, a tent, a hand crank generator, a first aid kit, bug spray (don`t wanna catch malaria. Taken out by a damn mosquito, that`d be my luck.) a flashlight, my iPod (generic yes, but I`d get bored, and I can`t sleep without noise of some sort.) some sort of filter for the salt water, a fire starter, a few back packs to keep all that crap in, and a really hot girl. I get....lonely.

I would obviously no doubly absolutely take
Your mom c;

^
^looks familiar:desire:

hmm... i will bring my Tab n' lots of battery..
so that i can still watch this thread and knowing who will again join me to the island..:runhappy:

I would take [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] and a psp with solar powered battery

I will take Rali-kun so i will have who to fight and spend time with ;3

i'll just take Doraemon's pocket then......

Maybe'll just take a slave:D so I just sit and order to bring food and build a house:D

Just don't put me in a bottle and I'll be fine~ XD

ummm a violin?? :D

why doesnt some one take a helicopter with them >.>"
You need the fuel tank of a passenger airplane to get across the ocean~ So you'd run out of fuel, fall into the ocean and die~ :D

Lol either way you have to get somewhere without people shooting you out of the sky and know how to drive it ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]