What will You take to deserted island?

egozi44

Animes lover!
Elite Member
Jun 13, 2012
If your parents will suddenly decide to throw you away from home and then a car will hit you so hard that you will be launch to the skies and wake up in deserted island,

what You (why you still looking at me? :traitor: :reallyconfused: ) will decide to take to live there beforehand? :fulfilled:

Last edited:
Basic equipment like knife(etc.) Clothes, food, and um... I will add it again, can't think of anything for now~

Another thread by egozi~

Knife, matches, canned/dried food, tent...

Lots of flare guns...

I'd rather find a clip from FMA and just showcase what Ed and Al were during their training as children. :p

[MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]

Since it's in the spam thread, I guarantee people will post some ridiculous things like light sabers or something~ xD

Probably would be a good idea if you tried to mention that it needs to be realistic though in your description so we don't wrote about dinosaurs or yachts.

Last edited:
ill bring my pet dinosaurs and a yachts to live in.

And Viet has struck... D:

I shall bring Viet and Sam's clones to wage battle to entertain me while I fly off on my private jet... >:3

My Dinosaurs Versus a China man's clone on a Deserted Island while Renano spectates from the distance and maybe even possibly streaming it throughout the world to wage bets and preview on pay per view to make large sums of money before leaving the island with my yacht at the same time laughing with an evil laugh like Jessie from pokemon. Sounds like a movie. :goodtea:
a theory but sounds possible.

If you brought Chuck Norris, there will be quotes saying" Chuck Norris doesn't live on a Deserted Island, He's taking a number 2 on the ocean."

Hum... i ll take Chuck Norris ^^

Gyaa~ lintox has struck as well. D:

What have I done...

Of course it's 'pay' per 'view'. You'll be paying pretty hefty sums~ :p

Sam can handle anything and shall stop your yacht while I bring more cake to the island.

I'll kick sand on your so call cakes. Sand gets on everything. So ill get my Pidgeot to use Gust and Whirlwind. Did i mention i have pokemans. Uh huh PokeMans. haha

PokeMan~ :spitlaugh:

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

Shout out to you~

^
And you ninja'd xD

I shall bring my Articuno to Ice Beam all of you~

Seems like the test of survive on this island become a little monsters s tournament ^^

Articuno huh... well ill make my Pigeoto to drop some napalm gel on your bird and when it falls from all the weight of the gel

wolverine+explosion.jpg

Decalcomania ... well... dam... two jars.. cant touch this guy. too bad ass.

If I bring three jars, the world would explode, so I don't think it's best to bring three jars.

Two jars of jam might be nice to bring...

I'll just have my Ambipom strap explosives on you and your 'PokeMan' and/or Pokemon while I jet pack away~

Another thread by egozi~

Knife, matches, canned/dried food, tent...

Lots of flare guns...

I'd rather find a clip from FMA and just showcase what Ed and Al were during their training as children. :p

[MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]

Since it's in the spam thread, I guarantee people will post some ridiculous things like light sabers or something~ xD

Probably would be a good idea if you tried to mention that it needs to be realistic though in your description so we don't wrote about dinosaurs or yachts.

actually after seeing all the other ridiculous threads i wanted to make one of my own xD

i thought that people would understand it from my description : p

thanks for caring though [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] :P

(or for triggering it on purpose? xD)

I will take my TV and alot of animes to watch btw :P

and will join your dinosaur's yachts's fight when my show is over~ :goodtea:

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
^Do you really want to bring a laptop when there is no power outlet and internet access?

I'll just go home with renano and the others and be a family man.

hey, i'll make it somehow man, Call UPS for a power generator:8

I will bring my giant house for only a set amount of people to live in and no one can take my idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!