What game are you playing now?

Still RO....

Oh my god! If you mean RO as in Ragnarok Online.. My gosh! I thought that game died a couple of years ago, anyway I've played in Loki server last time and had a pretty good Knight. Thumbs up to you Neko!

Well right now I'm playing the modded version 7 Temple of Elemental Evil by the Circle of Eight. It's an old school DnD game. :)

Right now, I'm playing Your Doodles Are Bugged, which my boyfriend bought for me on Steam. It's seriously so cute, I love it. I might not be a hardcore gamer, but I really flip out over games like this. ^^"

i'm playing Manatsu no Yoru no Yuki Monogatari right now.

Dark Souls. Fishing griefers in Undead Burg. I caught a lot which makes me happy. Ah~ What a wonderful night... for me at least. <3

Saints Row 3. I gotta say, this game is pretty epic in a stupid funny way. Better than GTA IV imo.

Hmm just League Of Legends & some Microvolts. Hard to find any good free-to-play games especially anime-ish style types. I played Trickster/Pangya/Raganrok/Grand Chase/Lost Saga/La tale/ Lunia/Luna online/Ether Saga/Dragonica/Lucent Heart etc. I just want a decent free anime-ish style game. Sucks that all the good ones are in KR and other places. So for now LoL & Microvolts will be the only games i play. If anyone has any suggestions/recommendations let me know ^^

Modern Warfare 3 (personally, I wish that Hans Zimmer would be the composer for MW3, just like he did for MW2. MW3 music less inspiring, IMHO)
Mass Effect 2 (play again)
Man of War

Christmas break so been grinding Disgaea: Hour of Darkness and Mana Khemia 2 on console.
I also play some Skyrim and UnEpic on PC when i feel like it

I plan to play Skyrim and I'm downloading it now because I just relise Skyrim can change the character to Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka by using some weird programmes XD!!

Hmm..well at this moment, CoD - MW2, Pokemon(yes I still play it from time to time :3) and My Japanese Coach for the DS ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!