What game are you playing now?

League of Legends i guess since i'm Waiting for Heroes of Newerth, some OSU! and eroge =\

Steins Gate PC version atm,
although it is a game, it feels more like watching the anime itself for me,,
(with auto mode activated with less route)

[-_-]

I went back to playing Heroes of Newerth again. Seems like I switch back and forth every few months.

If anyone would like to play a game in LoL or HoN my s/n is the same as mine on the forum. Just add me. :)

Record of Agarest War.

The story is good although the battles get repetitive fairly quickly.

Right now I'm focused on Persona 4
which one do you play?
US/EUR/JAP version?

for me the one i'm played was the Undubb Version (US text + JAP voice),, :D

[-_-]

Hmmm let's see...
Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, (Re)playing Persona 3 and 4, Digital Devil Saga 1, SMT: Nocturne, League of Legends (NA and EU servers), Dissidia Duodecim and Castlevania Harmony of Despair. '~' (These being the ones i played last/this week or it would have more xD)

for now ~ final fantasy for mobile, angry birds ~

i m planning to play again ~ ragnarok online ~ . .

(Re)playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 as a cast, Dissidia Duodecim, God Eater Burst (Still trying "very" hard to progress on this due to lack of motivation and time) and most of the major installments for the Dragon Age series, namely, Dragon Age: Origins, Awakening and Dragon Age II. I'm still on DA:O though.. progressing veeeerrrrryyyyyyyy slowly. I blame myself for not getting into the series sooner.

@Arcued: I play the same, EN text with JAP voices, the thought of hearing an English Dub just creeps me out xD

Fable III. Love it! <3 Only downside is the overuse of motion blur and bloom.

Sigh looks like I'm stuck playing League of Legends since HoN is still under a DDoS attack. :(

Something always happens when I have free time or a few days off from work.

I'm playing Record of Agarest War, Rune Factory Frontier, Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE, and am reading the entire Da Capo series.

I'm not playing much new games because I either beat them, or can't afford them right now.

Last edited:
Currently I'm focusing on playing Medal of Honor (2010) and Civilization 5 (which had consumed a lot of my soul).

I'm playing Record of Agarest War, Rune Factory Frontier, Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE, and am reading the entire Da Capo series.

I'm not playing much new games because I either beat them, or can't afford them right now.

Which system, its a good game by the way. Can't wait for the Record of Agarest War Zero to come out this month.

Which system, its a good game by the way. Can't wait for the Record of Agarest War Zero to come out this month.

I'm assuming you mean Record of Agarest War? I got the Naughty Edition for the Xbox 360 lol. I plan on getting Record of Agarest War Zero Limited Edition.

I am the playing League of Legends, Fable 3, White Album, Monster Hunter 3rd Portable and a various assortment of other games on and off. ;D

Seems like a few of you play League of Legends if you play on the US servers add me and we can play a bit.

SN: SlashingMoon

^ i concur. great game
minecraft, dotA, and jubeat if i can nick my friend's ipad ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down