What game are you playing now?

Ugh seems like all the games I play have been getting DDoS as of late first HoN now LoL what next? :/

I have some console but i do not have enough time so now i play web game and short hentai game!

I'm playing majin and the forsaken kingdom (a really sweet action/adventure game) and midnight club LA on xbox 360.

Battlefield 2(yes the old one, best ver. imo, at least till BF3 comes out. Playing on Taiwan and Thailand servers). Rewrite (dling) and To Heart 2(for lols)

I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII ^^ I started the second disc a short time ago.

Right now, I'm on the 7th floor of a prison (with Zell, Selphie and Quistis) in a mission to find Squall after fighting against Seifer and the Sorceress.

Rinoa was with me too, but the guards took her away. So, I must find her along with Irvine. Although I'm not sure if he's here.

And just to mention, avoid the attack to the Balamb Garden. So many things to do :rolleyes:

VN -> kamikaze explorer

PS3 -> White Knight Chronicles 2

finished crysis 2, got bored on just cause 2!
currently playing hunted: the demon's forge
and Front Mission Evolved!
^^,

I find myself playing Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, and Starcraft 2 latey

-Killzone 3 Liberation(umd)
-Blazblue continuum shift 2("CS2")
-Tales of the world radiant mythology 1
and i'm looking for maybe more..

Personally I'm playing Syberia 2 right now ^ ^ and it's breath taking ! (the first one was just epic, hope this second one will be as legendary as the first :D..woohoo many new things to discover:th_084_: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down